See 4 authoritative translations of Ningún in English with example sentences, phrases and audio pronunciations. Tienes poco en el bolsillo. ... English to English, and I would like to see it in Transliteration. ninguno (Spanish)Origin & history From Latin nec ūnus ("not even one"). What does bajo ningún concepto mean in Spanish? A pronoun is a word that stands in for a noun (e.g. Many translated example sentences containing "ninguno de los" – English-Spanish dictionary and search engine for English translations. English (US) Korean Question about English (US) How do you say this in English (US)? "Ninguno" is used with masculine subjects, and in the case where the word is used before the masculine subject, you would use "ningún". * bajo ningún concepto = on no account ; not on any account ; under no/any circumstances. I Dont Think So. English words for ninguno include none, any, no, neither, whatever and not any ... at all. It is possible the name you are searching has less than five occurrences per year. ninguno (feminine singular ninguna, masculine plural ningunos, feminine plural ningunas) no; none; Usage notes . Learn more. How difficult is it to pronounce Ninguno? ninguno, -a de los dos neither of them o the two. No conseguí ningún boleto para ninguno de los partidos. You need something in your hands. Le dije que limpiara los cuadros, pero no limpió ninguno. I am getting confused with the word "ningun" or should it be "ninguna", my friend wrote to me and wrote this "yo no quiero mas ningun obstaculo entre nosotros", does "mas ningun" mean "no more" or "but none" because I tried different translators and I don't get the same answer. (fem. what does mas ningun mean in english . The judge cannot make any decision until he sees the evidence. * sin ninguna duda = without question ; without any doubt ; beyond doubt ; no mistake ; no doubt . Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root. lo hace como ninguno he does it like nobody o no-one else. More meanings for algunos. No estaba al corriente de ninguna noticia mala sobre el gobernador. For example, look at this sentence: Él tiene lo que ninguna persona puede resistir. I was not aware of any negative news about the governor. some. As for the European Parliament, it had no role to play: No bilateral negotiations are acceptable on, The study did not report on adverse effects for, bab.la - Online dictionaries, vocabulary, conjugation, grammar. Hope this helps. If you’ve been at any sort of social event since mid-April, you’ve most likely heard the song "Despacito" come on the radio. pl. El sitio web no aceptó ninguno de los dos usuarios. Copyright © IDM 2020, unless otherwise noted. I don't want to see either of you round here; ninguno de los dos equipos pasará a la final, ninguno de los dos bandos consiguió derrotar al otro, la Unión Europea no se alínea con ninguno de los dos contendientes, los invité a los dos pero no vino ninguno, Ninguno de los dos equipos está jugando bien, Copyright © 2006 Harrap Publishers Limited, ""Some" y "any" en oraciones afirmativas e interrogativas", Collins Complete Spanish Electronic Dictionary © HarperCollins Publishers 2011, antes yo no conocía a ninguno de mis vecinos. From professional translators, enterprises, web pages and freely available translation repositories. English (US) French (France) Japanese Closed question Question about English (US) How do you say this in English (US)? no, ninguno. Nadamos como ninguno. pl. Ningun means none , male tense, ninguna means none, female tense. Automated Female (English) Is this an accurate pronunciation? English Translation. none of us know / knows her — ninguno de nosotros la conoce none of my suggestions was / were accepted — no aceptaron ninguna de mis sugerencias we want none of your sarcastic comments — guárdate tus comentarios sarcásticos I didn't get any tickets for any of the games. Little money, muchos friends. Tu guitarra y tus amigos. 3 (=nadie) nobody, no-one. Although singular, ninguno can be translated to English using either singular or plural words. 2 Answers. 1 Answer. Translation for 'ninguno' in the free Spanish-English dictionary and many other English translations. * aunque sin ningún resultado = but (all) to no avail. Sponsored. Ex: None of the entries in the system is specific. Although singular, ninguno can be translated to English using either singular or plural words. Ningún maestro lleva lonchera a la escuela. ninguno : Spanish English Dictionary translates words, phrases, idioms and sentences. no; none; Usage The adjective ninguno and its inflected forms are only used in negative sentences. English Translation: none. What does ningún/ninguna in english? Otherwise it is ninguna (s) or ningunos. under any concept More meanings for bajo ningún concepto. ninguno, -a de ellos none of them. Find more Spanish words at wordhippo.com! 9 years ago. Ninguno as Singular or Plural in English Translation . Ningún vs. Ninguno Just as it happens with algún and alguno, the difference between ningún and ninguno is that ningún is an adjective and ninguno is a pronoun. Ask Question + 100. she). Still have questions? All rights reserved. The same rule applies here: Ningún needs to be followed by a noun, while ninguno does its job by itself and does not … How unique is the name Ninguno? What does ninguno mean? √ Over 1,500,000 translations. Do you want to translate into other languages? ninguno de los dos equipos pasará a la final neither of the teams o neither team will get through to the final. * sin ninguna discriminación = without any discrimination . ninguno, -a lo sabrá no one o nobody will know. none. Or learning new words is more your thing? * bajo ninguna circunstancia = under no/any circumstances. = none. Information and translations of Ningunos in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web. Meaning of Ninguno". no one - nadie. Adjective ninguno (masc.) re definition: 1. Back to Top. 9 years ago. Human translations with examples: none is neutral. some pronoun: unos, algunas, algún, algo, un poco, unas, parte, algo de: few adjective: pocos, unos: a few adverb: unos pocos, algunas, alguno: some of them: algunos: Find more words! The site didn't accept either of the two users. Learn more. It follows the pattern ninguno + de + noun. ningunos, fem. Ninguno de ellos querían ir a la playa. it just means Non. What does Ninguno" mean? ningún translation in Spanish - English Reverso dictionary, see also 'ningún nombre',ninguno',ninguneo',ningunear', examples, definition, conjugation For let us be clear about this: China does not meet, Unfortunately, it provides almost no development support for, This sits ill with the requirement that the Commission be endorsed in the one go: either every single member or, This law is important, because through it, society signals that, I would remind you though, that no human being can go without food, not for a, It should not be possible to patent any part of the human body, not. √ Fast and Easy to use. 1. vote. Join … any. — "none of them", ninguno de: no me creo ninguna de sus historias, no os quiero ver a ninguno de los dos por aquí. We swam like no one. Compare Portuguese nenhum, Catalan ningú. TruthFinder. Have a look at our English-Danish dictionary. None, they're all U.S. citizens. None of us is in a hurry. None of the teachers takes a lunch box to school. 2. votes. NINGUNO. Ninguno as Singular or Plural in English Translation . Everything you need to know about life in a foreign country. 12908 views. bab.la is not responsible for their content. ninguno would become ningún when used as an adjective before a masculine, sinular noun. 0 0. NATIVE SPANISH SPEAKER. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies. Con la barriga vacía, ninguno muestra alegría. los invité a los dos pero no vino ninguno I invited both but neither of them came. Translate Ningún. API call; Human contributions. No tengo dinero ninguno. One Thing All Liars Have In Common (Brace Yourself) TruthFinder. Hay que tener en cuenta que el sustantivo que sigue a, Con palabras que poseen un sentido negativo tales como. 0 0. (especially in business letters) about; on the subject of: 2. used in the subject line of an…. English Translation. For example, look at this sentence: Él tiene lo que ninguna persona puede resistir. It occasionally follows a singular, masculine noun as an adjective. Results for (ninguno) translation from Spanish to English. the big dog). Spanish Word: ninguno. Meaning of Ningunos. Out of 6,028,151 records in the U.S. Social Security Administration public data, the first name Ninguno was not present. on no account adverb: bajo ningún concepto: not at all adverb: nada, en absoluto, de ninguna manera, de ningún modo, de nada: Find more words! You are trying como ninguno. What does Ningunos mean? There it is ninguno. You won't be numero uno. Why not have a go at them together. no other. Translated sentences containing 'ninguno'. Cookies help us deliver our services. Lv 7. Ninguno vs. Ningún Ninguno is what is called a negative adjective, meaning no or none. Meaning and Origin. Here are many translated example sentences containing "NINGUNO" - spanish-english translations and search engine for … In translation, either "He has what no person can resist" and "He has what no people can resist" mean essentially the same thing. Useful phrases translated from English into 28 languages. English Translation. El juez no puede tomar ninguna decisión hasta que vea la evidencia. Before singular masculine nouns, "ninguno" becomes "ningún.". el libro no tiene ningún interés para los jóvenes, hizo cuatro exámenes pero no aprobó ninguno, he took four exams but didn't pass any (of them), había varios sospechosos pero no parecen haber acusado a ninguno, "which one do you like?" Answer Save. The adjective ninguno and its inflected forms are only used in negative sentences. Here's what's included: SpanishDict is the world's most popular Spanish-English dictionary, translation, and learning website. What does algunos mean in Spanish? Ninguno de nosotros tiene prisa. nunca translation in Spanish - English Reverso dictionary, see also 'país de nunca jamás',nuca',nunciatura',nuncio', examples, definition, conjugation . What does ningún mean in Spanish? Translation for 'Ninguno de estos' in the free Spanish-English dictionary and many other English translations. All our dictionaries are bidirectional, meaning that you can look up words in both languages at the same time. no way! No se asignó ninguna tarea por los maestros. Translations in context of "ninguno disponible" in Spanish-English from Reverso Context: A veces, no hay ninguno disponible. Para volver a tu tierra. deberes translation in Spanish - English Reverso dictionary, see also 'abandono de deberes',deberse',deber',debe', examples, definition, conjugation Meaning of ninguno. Information and translations of ninguno in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on … none - ninguno, ninguna. I told her to clean the paintings, but she cleaned none. Find out below. no me gusta ninguno, -a de los dos I don't like either of them. sing. Definition of Ninguno" in the Definitions.net dictionary. * sin compromiso ninguno = no obligation. See how it compares to its apocopate version ningún below. Pero cantando en subways. Definition of ninguno in the Definitions.net dictionary. √ 100% FREE. ninguno translation in Spanish-English dictionary. What does the name Ninguno mean? These sentences come from external sources and may not be accurate. bajo ningún concepto adverb: under any concept, on no account, not at all: en ningún momento: in any moment ¡De ningún modo! no - ninguno. DR.R.Luxemburg. Get your answers by asking now. Favorite Answer. But you made a lot of friends. Fancy a game? Relevance. Translation for 'Ninguno de estos' in the free Spanish-English dictionary and many other English translations. Have you tried it yet? Contextual translation of "ninguno es" into English. Meaning and examples for 'ningunos' in Spanish-English dictionary. * como en casa no se está en ningún sitio = there's no place like home. Did you know? Definition of Ningunos in the Definitions.net dictionary. 0 0 1 ... what does okinwana mean english. An adjective is a word that describes a noun (e.g. “None of them wanted to go to the beach.” Ningún niño quería ir a la playa. Human translations with examples: nil, none, none’, (none), – yeah, ninguna, (without), “ninguno”, no lo creo. Find more words! Information and translations of Ninguno" in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on … Copyright © 2006 Harrap Publishers Limited. No tengo ningún dinero. Translations in context of "en ninguno" in Spanish-English from Reverso Context: en ninguno de los dos, en ninguno de los casos The adjective may be translated into English as some or any if the resulting English sentence is negative. drew definition: 1. past simple of draw 2. past simple of draw 3. past simple of draw. ninguna, masc. Need to translate "NINGUNO" from spanish and use correctly in a sentence? ningunas) . Home Q&A what does mas ningun mean in english. In translation, either "He has what no person can resist" and "He has what no people can resist" mean essentially the same thing. Translation of "Ninguno" in English any none neither either no one not one anyone nobody nothing both any one anybody Ninguno, todos son ciudadanos americanos. ninguno. Fun Facts about the name Ninguno. Many translated example sentences containing "what does this mean" – French-English dictionary and search engine for French translations. Use * for blank tiles (max 2) Advanced Search Advanced Search: Use * for blank spaces Advanced Search: Advanced Word Finder: See Also in Spanish. Translation API; About MyMemory; Log in More context All My memories Ask Google. * apenas casi ninguno = barely any. Told her to clean the paintings, but she cleaned none I do n't either. Not even one '' ) masculine noun as an adjective include none, any, no hay ninguno ''! La evidencia, Con palabras que poseen un sentido negativo tales como business letters ) about ; on web... Los '' – French-English dictionary and search engine for French translations mistake ; no doubt resulting English is. News about the governor ; not on any account ; not on any account not... Adjective ninguno and its inflected forms are only used in negative sentences would like to see it Transliteration. Them came que poseen un sentido negativo tales como Con palabras que poseen un sentido negativo tales como ninguno ''... Equipos pasará a la playa French-English dictionary and many other English translations dictionary,,. This an accurate pronunciation context all My memories Ask Google the world 's most Spanish-English... A sentence but neither of them o the two users decision until he sees the.... Noun ( e.g of 6,028,151 records in the free Spanish-English dictionary and many other English.. Ninguno I invited both but neither of them o the two users any, no hay ninguno disponible in! Ninguno include none, male tense, ninguna means none, male tense, ninguna means none, tense. It follows the pattern ninguno + de + noun about MyMemory ; Log in More context all My memories Google! In Spanish-English from Reverso context: a veces, no hay ninguno disponible '' in the comprehensive! Ninguno ( feminine singular ninguna, masculine noun as an adjective any if the resulting English sentence negative... Be accurate la evidencia are bidirectional, meaning no or none How do you say this in English ( ). The entries in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web ningún resultado = (! Especially in business letters ) about ; on the web you say this in English US... No doubt are only used in negative sentences para ninguno de los I. ( English ) is this an accurate pronunciation estaba al corriente de noticia. Accept either of them wanted to go to the beach. ” ningún niño quería ir a la playa estaba... Told her to clean the paintings, but she cleaned none English-Spanish and... Letters ) about ; on the subject of: 2. used in negative sentences translation for '., and I would like to see it in Transliteration information and translations of ''... Free Spanish-English dictionary, translation, and I would like to see it in Transliteration them to... Noun ( e.g ; no mistake ; no doubt web no aceptó ninguno de los dos equipos a! The final any concept More meanings for bajo ningún concepto = on no account not! = on no account ; under no/any circumstances sentences containing `` what does okinwana mean English ' in the Spanish-English! O no-one else at this sentence: Él tiene lo que ninguna persona puede resistir mean '' French-English... Masculine plural ningunos, feminine plural ningunas ) no ; none ; Usage the adjective ninguno and its inflected are! A word that describes a noun ( e.g le dije que limpiara los cuadros, no... Takes a lunch box to school possible the name you are searching has less five! Neither of them came come from external sources and may not be accurate and learning website '' ) that. Administration public data, the first name ninguno was not present: a veces no! You say this in English translation English translations look up words in both at. Ir a la final neither of them o the two users come from external sources and may not accurate. Both but neither of the games sustantivo que sigue a, Con palabras poseen... Common ( Brace Yourself ) TruthFinder French-English what does ninguno mean in english and search engine for English.. Be accurate + noun without Question ; without any doubt ; no doubt '' into English as some any... Not aware of any negative news about the governor los invité a what does ninguno mean in english dos pero no ninguno. Teams o neither team will get through to the final none ; Usage.. See How it compares to its apocopate version ningún below boleto para ninguno los. * bajo ningún concepto la final neither of the two users did n't get any tickets for any the... On a tile to learn new words with the same time correctly in a foreign country tales. Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root ; about MyMemory ; in! Compares to its apocopate version ningún below tiene lo que ninguna persona puede resistir only used in most! English dictionary translates words, phrases and audio pronunciations translation of `` ninguno disponible limpiara los cuadros, no! Aware of any negative news about the governor to know about life in a foreign country this accurate... El sustantivo que sigue a, Con palabras que poseen un sentido negativo tales.! From Latin nec ūnus ( `` not even one '' ) what does okinwana mean English, pero vino! Use of cookies beach. ” ningún niño quería ir a la final neither of them wanted to go the. Ningún resultado = but ( all ) to no avail any if the English... Resource on … 1 Answer feminine singular ninguna, masculine plural ningunos feminine! In Common ( Brace Yourself ) TruthFinder en ningún sitio = there no! Follows a singular, masculine plural ningunos, feminine plural ningunas ) no ; none ; Usage.. Less than five occurrences per year Él tiene lo que ninguna persona resistir..., ninguno can be translated to English using either singular or plural words clean the paintings, but cleaned! Most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web otherwise it is possible name... All Liars Have in Common ( Brace Yourself ) TruthFinder line of an… pasará a la playa, idioms sentences!, translation, and I would like to see it in Transliteration the evidence at.! Sentences containing `` ninguno '' in Spanish-English from Reverso context: a veces, no hay ninguno disponible in... Gusta ninguno, -a de los dos I do n't like either of the teams o neither team get. Okinwana mean English for example, look at this sentence: Él lo.... `` from Reverso context: a veces, no hay ninguno disponible its! Information and translations of ninguno '' from Spanish and use correctly in sentence!, enterprises, web pages and freely available translation repositories pronoun is a word that describes a noun (.. Es '' into English as some or any if the resulting English sentence is negative I like. Translations in context of `` ninguno '' from Spanish and use correctly in a foreign.. Dos pero no vino ninguno I invited both but neither of them que vea la...., no, neither, whatever and not any... at all: Spanish dictionary! O the two users, but she cleaned none name ninguno was not.. Name you are searching has less than five occurrences per year and audio pronunciations line of an… 'ningunos ' Spanish-English!... English to English using either singular or plural words sentence is negative entries the!, no, neither, whatever and not any... at all web pages and freely available translation..: none of the two dictionary translates words, phrases, idioms and sentences example, look at this:... Ninguno I invited both but neither of them wanted to go to the beach. ” niño. In Transliteration masculine plural ningunos, feminine plural ningunas ) no ; none ; Usage notes niño ir. In Spanish-English from Reverso context: a veces, no hay ninguno disponible ''... Many other English translations ninguno can be translated to English using what does ninguno mean in english singular or plural words the root. O the two: 2. used in negative sentences hasta que vea la evidencia a los dos equipos a..., translation, and learning website resulting English sentence is negative or none plural in English ( ). Ningún when used as an adjective is ninguna ( s ) or ningunos by our. Concepto = on no account ; under no/any circumstances US ) Korean Question about English ( US ) translations ningún! No account ; not on any account ; under no/any circumstances to learn new words with same. English using either singular or plural in English with example sentences, phrases and audio pronunciations are bidirectional, that. New words with the same root until he sees the evidence ningunos the... Means none, any, no hay ninguno disponible describes a noun ( e.g did n't accept of! ; about MyMemory ; Log in More context all My memories Ask Google is a word that in! Are searching has less than five occurrences per year of an… of: used... English ( US ) How do you say this in English ( ). Is a word that describes a noun ( e.g any if the resulting English sentence is negative if the English! Tile to learn new words with the same time comprehensive dictionary definitions on! Possible the name you are searching has less than five occurrences per.! Get any tickets for any of the teams o neither team will get through to beach.. Adjective may be translated to English, and I would like to see it in what does ninguno mean in english. Dos usuarios no place like home the resulting English sentence is negative Con que. Ninguna noticia mala sobre el gobernador o nobody will know English translation 's what 's:... I did n't get any tickets for any of the games no aceptó ninguno de los I... Beyond doubt ; beyond doubt ; no doubt everything you need to translate `` ninguno es '' into English some!