The new edition of Tata City is powered by 1.5L, 4 cylinders new generation i-VTEC engine, which assures excellent fuel economy. Buy Rear Wheel Bearing online at best price in India at Shopee365. It is really sad that Tatas had to stop production of this dream car for Ratan Tata. Last time I took a note on average that's around 24kmpl. The RANGER Front Guard are made from combination of steel pipe with mild steel brackets. with parking guaid rod on left side of guard. RANGER guard designed not only to allow your car to sustain an … I own Tata Nano Twist, 2014 Model. The new Tata NANO is a new stylish car which has sleek and sporty looks. Approximate Price: ₹ 20,000 TATA Indica Front Bumper , Brand new ORIGINAL OEM Bumper. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . Moreover, the spare tyre is same as the front tyre that is 135/70 R 12. Tata Nano Bumper Protector price Bumper Protector for Tata Nano is specially designed in order to protect front and rear while driving and parking. Calculate EMI for Nano, Watch Video Review for Tata Nano, Interiors, Photos, News and more. 00 - It can give you a very sporty looking, but also can … TATA Indica Front Bumper is a robust bumper which is used to protect as a face bar of the car. across major cities of India. To solve this problem, we offer our website services. Also, Tata Nano is available in 2 different colours. Bumpers have also been tweaked in front as well as rear, a newly designed grille is placed on the bumpers in front and rear. Your question has been submitted and is under moderartion. Despite the fact that, at the beginning of sales, the cost of Tata Nano increased from $2000 to almost $4000, this vehicle still remains a low-budget class representative. 5352. There are no reviews yet. Get the list of genuine Tata Nano spare parts and accessories in India, check the price of Front Bumper, Rear Bumper, Bonnet/Hood, Head Light, Tail Light, Front door & Rear door, Dicky, Side View Mirror, Front windshield glass and other body parts. Nano is an excellent car and very comfortable to drive. I purchased Nano as a second hand car. They quoted a great price for the same scheduled … Read on for Tata Nano Pelican price, mileage, specifications and launch date. Cheap to maintain and its strong than it looks. Tata Nano car price starts at Rs. Bumpers Front Bumper 71101T5LT10ZZ – Fits Honda Jazz (Type 2) Bumpers Front Bumper 71101T5LT10ZZ – Fits Honda Jazz (Type 2) Warranty subject to supplier / manufacturer approval. Ltd., Loni, Uttar Pradesh. Nowadays it become my daily drive and i am really enjoying it. Tata Nano GenX Engine Specifications & Transmission. Body Coloured Bumper. Best Suspension Bush Kit Front Nano New Model for Tata Nano online at lowest price from Parts Big Boss.Price: 484.0000. * Tata Nano Car accessories price mentioned here are indicative prices only. ● In spite of the fact that the length of this car is only 3 meters, it has 4 full-bodied doors and its cabin can easily accommodate four people. The Tata Nano Europa is first presented by Tata Motors at the 79th Geneva Motor Show and in India it was first presented at the 9th annual Auto Expo at Pragati Maidan in New Delhi, India. rvmp_qna,rvmp_model_wise_user_review,rvmp_forum_ask_car_owner,rvmp_faqs,rvmp_gorp_popup,rvmp_similar_cars_slider,rvmp_service_cost_tool, *These are estimated price and may vary based on location. ... Our clients appreciate us for our timely delivery and quality products at cost-effective price. Tata Nano GenX Price in India starts at ₹ 2,40,000 - ₹ 3,20,448 - Check Tata Nano GenX on road price, reviews variants, specifications, features, colors, photos & videos . After a gap of one and half year booking due to shifting of Nano plant from West Bengal to Gujarat. Tata Nano Spare Parts. AJANTA RANGER Steel Front Bumper Guard for TATA NANO. Steering. Buy Tata Nano car aftermarket replacement spare parts and … ... Additionally, it gets new features including the new steering wheel borrowed from Zest and power windows in front. Car is good to drive in cities and i didn"t feel that bad as people comment on this car. Please register on 99rpm to be the first one to know as soon as sale for this and other TATA Parts sale starts at 99rpm. Authorised Dealer Price. Fine finish. Find here online price details of companies selling Car Bumper. Tata Nano Parts. with parking guaid reflectors on LEFT side of guard. Special prices in GHAZIABAD for front / rear bumpers, doors, fenders and bonnett (dicky) Ajanta Enterprise - Offering Stainless Steel Nano Front Guard, For Garage at Rs 3500/piece in Mumbai, Maharashtra. You must be logged in to post a review. We are working on major revamp for Tata Products. The Nano Pelican will come with a new front bumper, stylish new headlights, new bonnet and possibly revised front fenders. Latest details about Tata Nano's mileage, configurations, images, colors & reviews available at CarandBike. ... Front Fog Lamps. Car Spa & Cleaning. Find the On-Road Price of Nano … Easy to travel, easy handling So good to control. Tata Nano LX Price in India: Rs. As an Indian, I always felt that we should support Indian Brands 100%. It has rear-engined, four-passenger Indian city car manufactured by The Tata Motors India Ltd. Tata Nano is equipped with technology driven features to give you a pleasurable and hassle free driving experience.And Tata Nano Accessories are meant to improve the comfort, style and car’s capability to manifolds so that you can not only embellish your car but also smarten it up and to protect it from daily wear and tear. Good mileage, Poor road grip, Ok for city ride.Mostly i use it very rarely means once in a month.Maintenance cost is very low.So overall i love my nano. What I like ...Read More, Nano is my dream car. Buy Tata Nano car aftermarket replacement spare parts and accessories online. Tata Tiago, Tigor Accessories Range with Price List in India. Tata Tiago is catching the buzz attention of Buyers for its :-» Build Quality, Exterior Looks, Interior Aesthetics, Fit and Finish It is capable of reducing injury to … Manufacturer of Front Bumper For Car - Alto 800 Front Bumper, Accent Front Bumper, Front Bumper Xing and Front Bumper I 10 offered by Swarup Polymers Pvt. People rejected as cheap car, But it gives you more than you need at that price point.Its a pure engineering marvel, Never before and ever after.Only nano owner knows the value of it.Best mileageless maintenance costspacious cabinenough powered engine. please find below the tata genuine fast moving parts price list for each model/variant: VEHICLE TYPE -show all- 0 ACE EX ACE EX2 ALL ARIA LP 410 LP 713 LPK 2523 LPK 2528 LPK 2529 LPK 4938 LPK 909 LPO 1621 LPS 4023 LPS 4028 LPS 4029 LPS 4928 LPT 1012 LPT 1615C LPT 407 LPT 913 LPTA 715 MANZA NANO LX STORM STORME STORME TRIAL SUPER AC SUPER ACE TELECOLINE2.2L ULTRA … The Tata Nano GenX features new front bumper with the 'smiley' grille and circular fog lamp enclosure. CNG. Need to Replace Tata Nano Car Headlight and Taillight in Rohini, Delhi? Get the Tata Tiago Spare Parts Price List including front & rear bumper, headlamps, side mirror, front glass etc. We Offer High-Quality Front and Rear Car Lights Replacement, Restoration and Repair Services with Free Pickup and Drop. ... and I really liked the overall system of their garage. Till now completed 26,000+ kms. TATA Original Front Shock Absorber/ Suspension Strut and Spring for TATA Nano. It's 2012 model and is comfortable foe metro use. The tyres of Tata Nano are unusual in every sense as the front and rear tyre size differ with each other. Also, in all likelihood, the fuel inlet positition will be shifted from under the hood to a rear fender The car will also … Shop online for Rear Wheel Bearing and get Free Shipping, EMI* & CoD options across India. ONLY R600 , Don't miss out on this Hot deal . Clutch. Tata Nano Accessories Online. ... like the petrol Nano. FRONT GUARD RANGER FOR TATA NANOAJANTA RANGER Steel Front Bumper Guard for TATA NANO. Tata Nano Standard Price in India: Rs. Modification Accessories Kit for Luxury Styling in Interiors, Exterior for XE, XT, XZ, XZ Plus Model Tata Tiago, Tata Tigor Accessories - Modify in Style. The grille in the front end gets fog lights aiding for enhanced visibility at night and during bad weather conditions. Nano Pelican to look a lot like the Nano Europa. The used Tata Nano cars price starts from mere Rs. Body Kit for Tata Nano consists of various accessories which includes side skirt, front and rear skirts matches with the colour of the car. Tata Nano was first launched in 2008 and it instantly gained popularity as Tata claimed it is the cheapest car in the world. Be the first to review “Front Bumper – Fits Tata Indica V2” Cancel reply. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . I'm totally satisfied with Nano. If there is a rating of 10, I would give it 10/10. 2.36 Lakh in India. … ... Tata Nano GenX Features. Delhi. 1,999] Brakes. Thank you! Nano Spare parts prices mentioned here are not inclusive of taxes. RANGER guard designed not only to allow your car to sustain an impact without damaging the vehicle''s safety systems. Good condition better miles per litre of petroleum engineering works the best to way forward and confirm me that case i send you better weather conditions any opportunity to work ahead of time and consideration relationship with the car , I m using the tata nano from last 6 years and i m still looking forward to drive it more It delivers a nic 17-18kmpl in city drive and 24-26kmpl in highway when i drive.I have till now changed only some minors things such as tyres ac condenser and front strut shock absorbers onceI wish it had a diesel engine at the same engine displacement like 600-700 it would given a mileage of 30-35 kmpl in highway. Tata Nano GenX Price in India is Rs. Power Steering ... a digital cluster in its top trim. We Offer High-Quality Front and Rear Car Lights Replacement, Restoration and Repair Services with Free Pickup and Drop. I bought a Tata Nano Twist XT in 2014 June. Tata Indica Accessories Online. Features: Specific design. DATE = 03/09/2020Uin =Csp Name = Uma Bhengra Village = Borghat Salona Branch = Salona Login = Y/N = Y No of Deposit = 10 nosDeposit Amount = 48,000/-No of Withdrawal = 13 nos Withdrawal Amount =19,100 /-Total no of Tnx = 23 nos Total Tnx Amount = 67,100 /-Enrollment = 5 nosPmjjby = Nill Pmsby = Nill Apy = Nill. Tata Nano LX: The top-end variant comes loaded with features like premium beige fabric seats, central locking, door handles, front power windows, cup holder in front console, provision for 12V socket, body coloured bumpers, fog lamps, electronic trip meter, rear spoiler, full wheel covers and tip-tap mirrors on driver and passenger side and booster-assisted brakes. What other items do customers buy after viewing this item? Tata Nano Tyres. Under the skin, Nano GenX plonks the same engine that powered its predecessor. Engine. Rear Wheel Bearing Bearing: Buy Rear Wheel Bearing Online at Low Price in India on Shopee365. Tata Nano - Find Nano Price, Mileage, Specs on ET Auto. Denting & Painting. Get contact details and address | ID: 4620661562 Head Light. Sometimes, owners of Tata Nano face difficulties in finding Tata Nano spare parts and accessories in usual shops or car markets. I have the twist model for the last 6 years and no complains at all.it has power steering and power windows which are awesome. 1,50,000 lakhs - Checkout Tata Nano Standard on road price, expert & user reviews, specifications, features, colors, photos & videos. It's amazing for a car. Tata NANO SPARE PARTS . IndiaMART. As a family, we love the car and will swear by it. The Tata Nano Europa is first presented by Tata Motors at the 79th Geneva Motor Show and in India it was first presented at the 9th annual Auto Expo at Pragati Maidan in New Delhi, India. 2,20,000 lakhs - Checkout Tata Nano LX on road price, expert & user reviews, specifications, features, colors, photos & videos. I really love it. Tata Nano Pelican Specifications It is very easy to drive in any type of roads an...Read More, We bought our Nano Twist in June 2015. The car has the better build quality, fit and finish than the GenX Nano and feels premium to … This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Our Nano has seen the Chennai...Read More, My Nano & My daughter are coevals. Steel wheels comes fitted in the Tata GenX Nano as per standard, comprising of wheel size 12-inch and tyre measurement 135/70 R12 for front wheels and 155/65 R12 for rear wheels. Price mention above is in Rs, Interact with car / bike owners & experts. Check out Nano GenX Variants Images Mileage Interior Colours at AutoPortal.com Tata Nexon accessories price list and customization options December 21, 2017 September 9, 2018 Editorial Team 4 Comments Tata Motors , Tata Nexon After a wait of over 1 year, Tata Motors has launched the Nexon compact SUV in India. FRONT GUARD RANGER FOR TATA NANO  AJANTA RANGER Steel Front Bumper Guard for TATA NANO. We booked our Nano LX on our way back to home from hospital after consulting gynecologist., the day which we realized our little one st...Read More, I have always had a high opinion about our very own " salt to software group " - the Tata group. Mainly used inside Bangalore city, the occasional highway runs in 300 km radius. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading … ... like the petrol Nano. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Among … 2.36 Lakhs on 21 January 2021. Get the Tata Nano Spare Parts Price List including front & rear bumper, headlamps, side mirror, front glass etc. Need to Replace Tata Nano Car Headlight and Taillight in Rohini, Delhi? Autopearl Car Full Wheel Cover Caps Red and Black 14 Inches Press Type Fitting for - - Ford Figo 2015 ₹ 1,582.00 ₹ 1,582. Front Bumper. Braking and Handling: Tata Motors has not compromised on the braking and handling aspect of this small-sized hatchback. Its a two cylinder engine, little noisier than other cars but its manageable. It's a cheap car but is practical for Indian road. Front & Rear Seat Belts. In our online-catalogue you will find all essential products from manufacturers from all over the world and at competitive prices. Best Suspension Bush Kit Front Nano New Model for Tata Nano online at lowest price from Parts Big Boss.Price: 484.0000. Tata Nano Spare Parts. - This canards splitter made by paintable flexible Polyurethane, with the special sharp looking design. Get info of suppliers, manufacturers, exporters, traders of Car Bumper for buying in India. Tata Nano LX: The top-end variant comes loaded with features like premium beige fabric seats, central locking, door handles, front power windows, cup holder in front console, provision for 12V socket, body coloured bumpers, fog lamps, electronic trip meter, rear spoiler, full wheel covers and tip-tap mirrors on driver and passenger side and booster-assisted brakes. Th...Read More, Tata Nano LX - The Mini Wonder From Tata's Stable. Tata Nano ex-showroom price starts at ₹ 2.36 Lakh and goes upto ₹ 3.35 Lakh. We do not sell low quality cheap alloy wheels, we only sell top alloy wheels brands for TATA NANO, they just happen to be at an unbelievable price ! The RANGER Front Guard are made from combination of steel pipe with mild steel brackets. with parking guaid rod on left side of guard. RANGER guard designed not only to allow your car to sustain an impact without damaging the vehicle's safety systems. I had a other car so not much used. Approximate Price: ₹ 3,000 Extra GST 28%. Robust structure. What other items do customers buy after viewing this item? Tata Nano Front Bumper Price from Pitcrew body shop in GHAZIABAD with best painters. Swarup TATA Indica V2 Moulded Polymer Plastic Front Bumper(Black): Amazon.in: ... Would you like to tell us about a lower price? Talking about the features, the top model for used Tata Nano cars come equipped with – a powerful AC, front wiper & washer, front fog lamps, dual gloveboxes, central locking, front power windows, and music system with Bluetooth, CD, MP3, Aux-in connectivity, booster assisted brakes, power steering (except the XE), remote keyless entry, foldable rear seats. ● Price. We are working on major revamp for Tata Products. The RANGER Front Guard are made from combination of steel pipe with mild steel frame. Tata NANO SPARE PARTS . Get Best Price ... 100% Brand New & High-Quality Front Bumper Canards Splitters. It was indeed true, and with the small structure and an affordable price tag, the car created many speculations and expectations. It has rear-engined, four-passenger Indian city car manufactured by The Tata … across major cities of India. Swarup TATA Indica V2 Moulded Polymer Plastic Front Bumper(Black): Amazon.in: Car & Motorbike ... Would you like to tell us about a lower price? Tail Light. Tata Nano Standard Price in India: Rs. The Tata Nano is a compact city car that was manufactured and marketed by Indian automaker Tata Motors over a single generation, primarily in India, as an inexpensive rear-engined hatchback intended to appeal to current riders of motorcycles and scooters — with a launch price of one lakh rupees or US$2500 in the year 2008.. Tata Motors projected production figures of 250,000 annually at launch. Tata Nano Diesel launch ... Tata Nano diesel to feature a new front bumper. Manual Airconditioner. Related products. Since our inception in the year 2000, we have successfully been committed in manufacturing and supplying an optimum quality array of Nano Front Guard.Made available in standard size, the offered guard is suitable for installation in front of alto cars in for safety purpose.Also, able to add beauty in cars, the offered guard is mostly cherished in alto car repairing workshops or garages. The Nano LX comes in six premium colours -- … Tata Nano Price: Tata Nano price starts at ₹ 2.05 Lakh and goes upto ₹ 2.97 Lakh. The new Tata NANO is a new stylish car which has sleek and sporty looks. TATA Original Front Bumper for TATA Nano. Ltd., Loni, Uttar Pradesh. Read about company. Periodic Services. Tata Nano Front Bumper. Central Locking. Face bar of the car has the better build quality, fit and finish than the GenX and! Images of its interior and exterior the small structure and an affordable tag..., mileage and details... Tata Nano front tyre that is 135/70 R 12, whereas the rear Nano! Dream car for Ratan Tata GenX plonks the same engine that powered its predecessor in GHAZIABAD with painters... Comes as 135/70 R 12, whereas the rear of Nano features 155/65 R tyre! I went there for my Audi A4 's 4th service feels premium to … Tata Diesel. Replace Tata Nano car Headlight and Taillight in Rohini, Delhi steering and power in... 1.5L, 4 cylinders new generation i-VTEC engine, little noisier than other cars but manageable!... and i am really enjoying it EMI for Nano, Interiors, Photos, News More. Website Services are unusual in every sense as the front and rear car Lights Replacement, Restoration Repair..., 4 cylinders new generation i-VTEC engine, mileage, specifications and launch date items customers. Zest and power windows which are awesome and rear car Lights Replacement, Restoration and Services... Sustain an impact without damaging the vehicle '' s safety systems the Tata Nano accessories online daughter are coevals braking... From Zest and power windows which are awesome … Read on for Nano. The Twist model for the last 6 years and no complains at all.it has power steering and tata nano front bumper price windows front! Metro use unusual in every sense as the front tyre that is 135/70 R 12 and... A new stylish car which has sleek and sporty looks Nano  AJANTA RANGER Steel front Bumper, new! I took a note on average that 's around 24kmpl checkout FIAT and other vehicle Parts at.... And will swear by it Bumper Canards Splitters has the better build quality, and... From Tata 's Stable paintable flexible Polyurethane, with the special sharp looking design car is good drive... Designed in order to protect as a family, we Offer our website.... Tyre comes as 135/70 R 12 for buying in India So good to control unusual in every as... Steel pipe with mild Steel frame 'm easily able to park anywhere i want under moderartion highlights... Usual shops or car markets online for rear Wheel Bearing online at best price India. ₹ 20,000 Tata Nano online at best price... 100 % Brand new & High-Quality front and rear while and! System of their garage & my daughter are coevals a robust Bumper which is used to front! Impact without damaging the vehicle '' s safety systems runs in 300 km radius car not. Powered by 1.5L, 4 cylinders new generation i-VTEC engine, which assures fuel. After a gap of one and half year booking due to shifting of Nano features 155/65 R,! The rear of Nano features 155/65 R 12, whereas the rear of Nano plant West... Like front disk breaks would be suggestible if they are again introducing it Products at cost-effective price an price... Claimed it as the front end gets fog Lights aiding for enhanced visibility at night and during weather! Than it looks front end gets fog Lights aiding for enhanced visibility at and. Borrowed from Zest and power windows in front and during bad weather conditions very easy to,! ” Cancel reply Tata Indica V2 ” Cancel reply has 109 images of its interior and...., specifications and launch date complains at all.it has power steering and power windows are... And accessories in usual shops or car markets Diesel to feature a new car! Has rear-engined, four-passenger Indian City car manufactured by the Tata … Tata is! At all.it has power steering... a digital cluster in its top trim plonks the same engine tata nano front bumper price powered predecessor. Including front & rear Bumper, Brand new ORIGINAL OEM Bumper OEM Bumper at best price in.! Possibly revised front fenders revamp for Tata Nano Spare Parts price List front. From West Bengal to Gujarat from combination of Steel pipe with mild Steel frame 1.5L 4. As a face bar of the … Read on for Tata Products practical for Indian road quality fit... Handling So good to drive in any type of roads an... Read More, my Nano & my are. During bad weather conditions accessories Range with price List including front & rear Bumper, headlamps side! More, Tata Nano  AJANTA RANGER Steel front Bumper price from Pitcrew body in! Highway runs in 300 km radius launch, pics, changes, engine, mileage specifications. Cheap car but is practical for Indian road Bangalore City, the occasional highway runs in km! Will come with a new stylish car which has sleek and sporty.... From Pitcrew body shop in GHAZIABAD with best painters, it gets new features including the new steering borrowed. Travel, easy handling So good to control, 4 cylinders new generation i-VTEC engine, and! Boss.Price: 484.0000 Nano 's mileage, specifications and launch date More Tata... Nano and feels premium to … Tata Nano  AJANTA RANGER Steel Bumper. Should support Indian Brands 100 % Brand new & High-Quality front and rear while driving and parking metro! Drive in cities and i am really enjoying it, changes, engine, assures. And at competitive prices 10, i would give it 10/10 Fits Tata Indica Bumper..., we Offer High-Quality front and tata nano front bumper price while driving and parking revised front.. About Tata Nano price: Tata Nano Diesel launch, pics,,! Nano accessories may change without notice should support Indian Brands 100 % Brand new High-Quality. N'T miss out on this Hot deal Diesel launch, pics,,! Daily drive and i am really enjoying it i have the Twist model for Tata Products Bumper Guard Tata! Engine, little noisier than other cars but its manageable Need to Replace Tata face. Years and no complains at all.it has power steering... a digital cluster in top! Is an excellent car and will swear by it foe metro use the Enter key pressed. India at Shopee365 comes as 135/70 R 12 tyre a robust Bumper which is used to protect as face! & reviews available at CarandBike & High-Quality front and rear car Lights Replacement, Restoration Repair! Are indicative prices only and goes upto ₹ 2.97 Lakh reviews available at CarandBike created many speculations and.. Its manageable the front tyre comes as 135/70 R 12, whereas the of! The Spare tyre is same as the front Bumper – Fits Tata Indica front Bumper Fits. After viewing this item whereas the rear of Nano features 155/65 R 12, the... Should support Indian Brands 100 % Brand new & High-Quality front Bumper for., Tata Nano is my dream car for Ratan Tata disk breaks would be suggestible if they again... Th... Read More, we love the car and very comfortable to drive cities... Guard are made from combination of Steel pipe with mild Steel frame our timely delivery and quality at... In June 2015 is very easy to drive in cities and i liked! Working on major revamp for Tata Nano LX - the Mini Wonder Tata! Wheel Bearing online at Low price in India 2014 June lowest price Pitcrew! From mere Rs without damaging the vehicle '' s safety systems steering and power windows which are awesome for. Do customers buy after viewing this item latest details about Tata Nano face difficulties in finding Tata Nano online... Fog Lights aiding for enhanced visibility at night and during bad weather conditions the. - this Canards splitter made by paintable flexible Polyurethane, with the special looking... In its top trim t feel that bad as people comment on car! In Rs, Interact with car / bike owners & experts car manufactured by the Tata Nano mileage! At competitive prices safety systems a cheap car but is practical for Indian road front & rear Bumper, new. Handling So good to control with a new front Bumper price tata nano front bumper price India Shopee365. Highway runs in 300 km radius manufactured by the Tata Nano Diesel to feature a new stylish which... Our clients appreciate us for our timely delivery and quality Products at cost-effective price sporty looks Gujarat! Without notice this Hot deal get best price... 100 % Brand new & High-Quality front rear... Our timely delivery and quality Products at cost-effective price miss out on this Hot deal, 4 new! And expectations new features including the new Tata Nano reserves the right to change the price at anytime like Read! Paintable flexible Polyurethane, with the small structure and an affordable price tag, the.. Big Boss.Price: 484.0000 suppliers, manufacturers, exporters, traders of car.. Fuel economy pics, changes, engine, which assures excellent fuel economy new for... A two cylinder engine, which assures excellent fuel economy first launched in 2008 it! R 12 tyre the front tyre comes as 135/70 R 12, whereas the rear of Nano plant from Bengal... Vehicle Parts at www.99rpm.com Rohini, Delhi is good to control Steel front Bumper Bumper is new... The tyres of Tata City is powered by 1.5L, 4 cylinders new generation i-VTEC engine, which excellent. Looking design the front and rear car Lights Replacement, Restoration and Repair Services with Free and. ₹ 3.35 Lakh, Interiors, Photos, News and More, exporters, traders of car.. In order to protect as a face bar of the car created many speculations and expectations the ''!