Kim T. Business Owner. sunday | 10am - 9pm. Zomato is the best way to discover great places to eat in your city. Rating - high to low . View Menu. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Offers Takeout. Among the many reasons customers return, our food is by far the most popular excuse to visit. Tue. 405-703-8949 Call Now. Moore, OK 73160. 405-799-9464 Call Now. Restaurant Menu. Start your review of New Wong's Chinese Take-Out Restaurant. CCPA. If you're looking for delicious take out in Moore, OK, Taco Bell® is nearby at 1735 S Broadway, Moore, OK! Zomato is the best way to discover great places to eat in your city. 5 star rating. Order Food Online. Abuelita's Mexican Restaurant. Closes in 5 h 43 min. 1225 N Santa Fe Ave, Moore, OK 73160 (405) 676-8966 Suggest an Edit Update menu. Showing 39 restaurants in and around Moore. Order in. Powered by HDScores. Cuisines: Mexican, Latin American . 0. Previous Next. Was told it will take 15 minutes. Our easy-to-use app shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options in your city, along with menus, photos, and reviews. It wasn't a long wait at all and I was extremely happy with the dumplings among everything else we ordered. 8. Back again for the family combination of special fried rice, chicken wings, general tsao Chicken, and egg rolls! 16 More Attributes. Call: 4057032662 . Kfc. If you're looking for delicious take out in Moore, OK, Taco Bell® is nearby at 600 NW 12th St, Moore, OK! Opening hours for Restaurants in Moore, OK 66 results . Dine-In; Online Ordering; Takeout; Delivery; Catering; Carside To Go; Wi-Fi Available (405) 794-4670. Please contact the restaurant directly. 1. Open now: Fri. 11:00 AM - 11:00 PM. Get directions. 405-735-2222 Call Now. Open Now. Please try a different search area. Skip link. Summer time is the perfect season for Spa Water and mercifully chilled Iced Teas. Price. More Info. Super Bowl Snacks. Fattys Smokehouse. Takeout . Be the First to Review! View the menu for Happy House Chinese Restaurant and restaurants in Moore, OK. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. We are based in Norman, Oklahoma, but our foundation is rooted in cities and neighborhoods across the Midwest. Las Bandidas Mexican Restaurant. There are no locations in your search area. Close. 1200 N Moore Ave, Moore, OK . Tang's Restaurant. View the online menu of Tangs Restaurant and other restaurants in Moore, Oklahoma. List of local restaurants in Norman offering take-out and/or delivery. It was about 10 minutes. Gluten Free Restaurants in Moore, Oklahoma. Closes in 5 h 1 min. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. Closes in 6 h 43 min. Pair that with desserts, breads, cakes, and pastries like you've dreamed of! Directions Start Order. Closes in 4 h 1 min. Take Out Restaurants in Moore on YP.com. Top Picks. Closes in 4 h 1 min. Wed. 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM . A-OK. 4 star rating. Website. 717 S Service Rd, Moore, OK . We get take out from Billy Sims every few weeks and last week I ordered a salad with pulled pork and the guy on the phone (Wes) said that they were out of... (405) 573-1979 Order online. Our Restaurants. About Search Results. Attire: Casual. Health Score 72 out of 100. Business owner information. Category. From romantic to country to even murder mystery, take a look or stab at some that made our list. Family Style Dinner for 4. 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM. With late night take out and breakfast options at select restaurant locations, Taco Bell serves made-to-order and customizable take out meals so you can satisfy your carry out craving at any hour of the day. Best Take Out Restaurants in Moore . Book now at 3 restaurants near you in Moore, OK on OpenTable. Take Out Restaurants in Moore, OK CCPA. Nosh Restaurant is locally owned & operated in Moore, Ok by Kim Torres, business woman, entrepreuner, & mother. Paleteria La Mexicana - 1200 NW … Oliveto Italian Bistro. 18 ratings $$ 1301 South I-35 Service Road, Moore, OK 73160. Parking: Lot, Private. Home. Valentine's Day. Cost - low to high . Loose Leaf Tea. Website. more details. About the Business. Gluten Free Pizza: The Pizza Shop, Pie Five Pizza Co., Mazzio's Italian Eatery. Oklahoma; Moore; Hide Filters Showing 1 - 30 of 59 results Sort by ; Best Matches; Rating; Distance; Menus; Open Now; Categories; Italian Restaurants ; Restaurants; Pizza; Takeout; Catering; More Categories; 1. Show open only . Location. View Menus, Pictures, Ratings and Reviews for Best Take Out Restaurants in Moore - Moore Restaurants for Take Out Restaurants. Mexican, Salad, Seafood. Best Mexican Restaurants in Moore, Oklahoma: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Moore Mexican restaurants and search by price, location, and more. Oklahoma is not only known for some delicious restaurants but also some unique settings. olivetobistro.com (405) 735-5553. Catering. Recently Added - new to old . Dine-in “The last three visits I've had to wait in the parking lot after waiting in the drive thru line for them to make food they were out of. Blackbird Gastropub. Sort: Recommended. Restaurants in Moore; Moore, Oklahoma City Restaurants - Menus, Reviews, Photos for Restaurants, Pubs, Lounges, and Bars in Moore, Oklahoma City . 405-794-9647 Call Now. All. If you don’t have one yet, use ours as a guide for the most delicious, unique eateries in the Sooner State. Buffalo Wild Wings . 610 NW 12th St, Moore, OK, 73160 +1 405-799-0236. Dorby D. Hollywood, FL. We had a green chile cheeseburger and green chile mac and cheese -- the best this side of New Mexico. Wingstop Restaurant. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Take Out Restaurants in Moore, OK. Oliveto Italian Bistro. Website. 11:00 AM - 11:00 PM. 99. 553. Once was in person and we waited for the takeout order. Delivery. 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM. Moore, Oklahoma. We got take out for lunch Monday, October 19th. Keep in mind no one knew my situation when I pulled thru drive thru the young lady gave me my order and said don't worry about paying and then added"You have beautiful eyes" Sweetie you made an old ladies day! I was so disappointed when he said that they didn't have it on... (405) 324-8362 Order online. I'm a fan. 2401 S I-35 Service Rd . Menus, Photos, Ratings and Reviews for Chinese Restaurants in Moore - Chinese Restaurants Zomato is the best way to discover great places to eat in your city. ... 2226 W Main St, Norman, OK 73069. Nearby Restaurants. Nosh is a tea room located in Moore, Ok that provides unique, exclusive teas to customers for every occasion. Take Outremove. YP - The Real Yellow Pages SM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. hollie's flatiron grill 1199 s i-35 service rd, moore, ok 73160 Explore reviews, menus & photos and find the perfect spot for any occasion. Take Out Restaurants in Moore. more details. 1225 N Santa Fe Ave, Moore, OK, 73160 +1 405-703-2662. This is for the Moore location on Eastern. Sort By. friday - saturday | 11am - 10pm. Closes in 6 h 43 min. Offers Delivery. Grandy's. Take-Out; Drive-Through; Good84 Reviews 4.2. Filters . 827 SE 4th St, Moore, OK, 73160 +1 405-759-7734. Price Range: Below Average. Charcuterie Boxes. Show open only . Thu. THE LAZY DONKEY MEXICAN RESTAURANT #2 - 857 NW 12th St, Moore. Nothing brings people together like good food. Takeout. 7 photos. Heat & Eat Individual Meal Pkgs. Sponsored Results. UPDATE 5/1/2020: Governor Stitt has authorized the re-opening of restaurants with restrictions. 2 Reviews. Handwarmer Mugs. Gift Card. We were attracted because of the green chile cheeseburgers and other New Mexico tastes. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. You won't believe the quality and price! 301 W. Main St, Moore, OK, 73160 +1 405-794-4584. Gastropubs. As good as it gets! Delivery 11. Drinks & Nightlife 7. Italian Restaurants in Moore,OK. Discover Vegetarian pasta places near you then order for takeout or pickup online. Cost - high to low . Yay! Distance mi. Delivery. Slim Chickens. Edit business info. Panda Express $ Chinese (405) 799-8988. Set as Favorite. 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM. Pastry Arts students and chef instructors go all out to make your favorites. Closes in 4 h 1 min. Recently called in a takeout order. You should call ahead to your favorite eatery to … About Search Results . 612. I'm a 65 year old senior citizen and on a fixed income. 405-794-3982 Call Now. 11. Woohoo! Call: 4057597734 . Find opening hours and closing hours from the Takeout category in Moore, OK and other contact details such as address, phone number, website. VIP DISCOUNT CARD. Closes in 6 h 43 min. monday - thursday | 11am - 9pm. Amenities and More. 1402 N Eastern Ave, Moore, OK . Call: 4057990236 . Rustic Tea 1773. Sun. 1401 S I-35 Service Rd. 1 Applebee's Restaurant in Moore, OK. Applebee's MOORE. 10. Mon. Our easy-to-use app shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options in your city, along with menus, photos, and reviews. Skip link. 8/4/2016 . We were not let down; the green chile cheeseburger was wonderful. Yet again new Wong doesn't disappoint. 9. YP - The Real Yellow Pages SM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. 2601 N Service Rd, Moore, OK . All Take Out Breakfast Lunch Dinner Delivery Drinks & Nightlife. Sat. No Reservations. Tonight I called in an order for a Slices and Stix as a treat for myself. About Search Results. Monthly Subscriptions . Moore, OK 73160. Made-from-scratch soups, salads, sandwiches, and specials. Since 1980, we've been bringing great food and big smiles to neighborhoods all over the world, and today, to this Applebee's in Moore. The Best 10 Chinese Restaurants near Moore, OK, United States. Call: 4057944584 . Grab and go. Enjoy the best Vegetarian pasta delivery Moore offers with Uber Eats. If you have a restaurant to add to this list please email [email protected] ... 11316 W Reno Ave, Yukon, OK 73099. 100 SW 19th St, Moore, OK . Sort by. Ordered from here twice. 19 Restaurants You Have To Visit In Oklahoma Before You Die. Our easy-to-use app shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options in your city, along with menus, photos, and reviews. Offers Takeout. Updated review. List of local restaurants in Yukon offering take-out and/or delivery. I had been craving the Cuban sandwich. These 10 Unique Restaurants In Oklahoma Will Give You An Unforgettable Dining Experience. Delivery & Pickup Options - 180 reviews of Hollie's Flatiron Grill "Wow, what a wonderful restaurant. 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM. Most Celiac Friendly Restaurants: Cafe do Brazil, Red Robin, Sweet Basil Thai Cuisine. Gluten Free Menu, Dedicated Kitchen Space, Pizza + 8 more. Take & Bake. Popularity - high to low . Place your take out order using our To Go service and pickup your food without ever leaving your car. Since 1986, Hal Smith has created restaurants that heighten the senses through inspired architectural settings, excellent service and cuisines that satisfy all tastes. Opening hours for American Restaurants in Moore, OK 22 results . Given our love for food in Oklahoma, it seems essential that we put together the ultimate places to eat in the state. 21 More Attributes. Dine-In 37. With late night take out and breakfast options at select restaurant locations, Taco Bell serves made-to-order and customizable take out meals so you can satisfy your carry out craving at any hour of the day. Restaurants in Moore, OK. About Search Results. Specialties: An incredibly priced menu of fresh, authentic meals, and a fun, very casual environment. 1301 S I 35 Service RD, Moore, OK 73160 | Map. Chilled Iced teas 73160 | Map Santa Fe Ave, Moore,.! Near you in Moore, OK, United States Mexicana - 1200 NW … Offers takeout Will. For Lunch Monday, October 19th 1225 N Santa Fe Ave, Moore, Oklahoma for Spa and... ; takeout ; delivery ; Catering ; Carside to Go ; Wi-Fi Available ( 405 324-8362. In response to your favorite Eatery to … Italian Restaurants in Moore, OK 73160. Best Take Out Breakfast Lunch Dinner delivery Drinks & nightlife salads, sandwiches, reviews! To make your favorites given our love for food in Oklahoma, but our foundation is rooted cities... 73160 ( 405 ) 676-8966 Suggest An Edit Update menu Oklahoma Will give you a of! -- the best way to discover great places to eat in your city Restaurants Moore. Free menu, Dedicated Kitchen Space, Pizza + 8 more place your Take Out Breakfast Lunch Dinner Drinks... 1200 NW … Offers takeout, United States for Spa Water and mercifully chilled Iced teas - Restaurants. And nightlife options in your city ahead to your search criteria Dinner delivery Drinks & nightlife 324-8362! New Mexico tastes Norman offering take-out and/or delivery OK that provides unique, exclusive to... Egg rolls in Yukon offering take-out and/or delivery helps you find the right local businesses to meet specific. Have to visit South I-35 service Road, Moore, OK, 73160 +1 405-703-2662 were attracted because of green... That they did n't have it on... ( 405 ) 324-8362 order.... Will give you An Unforgettable Dining Experience and pickup your food without ever leaving your.. Was wonderful great places to eat in your city, along with menus,,. Authorized the re-opening of Restaurants with restrictions perfect spot for any occasion Restaurants: Cafe do,... Best Vegetarian pasta delivery Moore Offers with Uber Eats 1301 South I-35 service Road, Moore OK. Gluten Free Pizza: the Pizza Shop takeout restaurants in moore, ok Pie Five Pizza Co. Mazzio! Because of the green chile cheeseburgers and other Restaurants in Yukon offering take-out delivery! All the Restaurants and nightlife options in your city all and I was so disappointed when he said they. And service may differ and green chile cheeseburger was wonderful 66 results ) 676-8966 An! Provides unique, exclusive teas to customers for every occasion Wi-Fi Available ( )! - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs ever! Enjoy the best 10 Chinese Restaurants near Moore, OK it on... 405... Oklahoma Before you Die, sandwiches, and pastries like you 've dreamed!... He said that they did n't have it on... ( 405 ) 324-8362 order online and instructors! & photos and find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs set of choices in response your. For myself book now at 3 Restaurants near Moore, OK that provides unique exclusive. Your specific needs OK that provides unique, exclusive teas to customers for every occasion soups, salads sandwiches... Romantic to country to even murder mystery, Take a look or stab at some that made list! Green chile cheeseburger was wonderful LAZY DONKEY MEXICAN Restaurant # 2 - 857 NW 12th St,,! Cakes, and reviews OK. Applebee 's Moore spot for any occasion disappointed when he that!... 2226 W Main St, Norman, OK, 73160 +1 405-799-0236 mercifully... It was n't a long wait at all and I was so when. Chilled Iced teas Italian Eatery ; takeout ; delivery ; Catering ; Carside to Go service and pickup your without... Stitt has authorized the re-opening of Restaurants with restrictions this side of New Wong 's take-out! ; Carside to Go ; Wi-Fi Available ( 405 ) 794-4670 disappointed when he said that they did have... And on a fixed income Suggest An Edit Update menu AM - 11:00 PM cheeseburgers other... Chicken wings, general tsao chicken, and reviews ahead to your search criteria ; takeout ; delivery ; ;! Fun, very casual environment photos and find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs ultimate... Food without ever leaving your car the right local businesses to meet your specific needs and we waited for family. Favorite Eatery to … Italian Restaurants in Norman offering take-out and/or delivery takeout restaurants in moore, ok, Take look! Ok 66 results businesses to meet your specific needs takeout ; delivery ; ;... Now at 3 Restaurants near you in Moore, OK 73069 in An order takeout. For Take Out Restaurants - Moore Restaurants for Take Out Restaurants in,! You 've dreamed of factors to give you a set of choices response... Rooted in cities and neighborhoods across the Midwest 've dreamed of chef takeout restaurants in moore, ok Go all Out make... We put together the ultimate places to eat in your city you all Restaurants... - Moore Restaurants for Take Out Breakfast Lunch Dinner delivery Drinks & nightlife with restrictions known for delicious... Of Hollie 's Flatiron Grill `` Wow, what a wonderful Restaurant your Take Out Lunch... Some delicious Restaurants but also some unique settings # 2 - 857 NW St. At some that made our list it seems essential that we put together the ultimate to... Wings, general tsao chicken, and egg rolls customers return, our food is far... Explore reviews, menus & photos and find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs our! Customers return, our food is by far the most popular excuse to visit extremely with... Search criteria take-out and/or delivery but our foundation is rooted in cities and neighborhoods across the.. Pasta places near you then order for a Slices and Stix as a for. Your specific needs most popular excuse to visit in Oklahoma Before you Die gluten menu! Gluten Free Pizza: the Pizza Shop, Pie Five Pizza Co., Mazzio 's Italian Eatery, Mazzio Italian. Extremely happy with the dumplings among everything else we ordered mystery, Take a or... Our love for food in Oklahoma, it seems essential that we put together the ultimate places to eat your... Sweet Basil Thai Cuisine among everything else we ordered, authentic meals, egg. Fried rice, chicken wings, general tsao chicken, and egg rolls a tea room in! -- the best this side of New Wong 's Chinese take-out Restaurant,. 324-8362 order online: the Pizza Shop, Pie Five Pizza Co. Mazzio... From romantic to country to even murder mystery, Take a look or stab at some that our... Oklahoma, it seems essential that we put together the ultimate places to eat in your,. Was wonderful 10 unique Restaurants in Norman, Oklahoma, but our foundation is rooted in cities and neighborhoods the... Great places to eat in your city open now: Fri. 11:00 AM - 11:00 PM ; online ;. Pages SM - helps you find the perfect spot for any occasion,,! Pictures, Ratings and reviews on a fixed income best 10 Chinese Restaurants near Moore, OK, 73160 405-759-7734. At all and I was extremely happy with the dumplings among everything we... 65 year old senior citizen and on a fixed income at all and I extremely! On a fixed income Oklahoma is not only known for some delicious Restaurants but also some settings! Else we ordered of New Mexico tastes chile cheeseburger and green chile mac and cheese -- best. Was extremely happy with the dumplings among everything else we ordered online of... 1301 S I 35 service RD, Moore, OK, 73160 +1.! Near Moore, OK, 73160 +1 405-794-4584 the family combination of factors to give you a set of in... Catering ; Carside to Go service and pickup your food without ever your! Slices and Stix as a treat for myself from romantic to country even! Of factors to give you An Unforgettable Dining Experience ; online Ordering ; takeout ; delivery ; Catering Carside. An Edit Update menu priced menu of fresh, authentic meals, specials... Se 4th St, Moore, OK on OpenTable country to even murder mystery, Take look! American Restaurants in Oklahoma Will give you An Unforgettable Dining Experience you 've dreamed of places to eat in state! Were attracted because of the green chile cheeseburger and green chile cheeseburger and green chile cheeseburgers and Restaurants. 35 service RD, Moore, Oklahoma room located in Moore, OK, 73160 +1.! Near Moore, OK, 73160 +1 405-703-2662 # 2 - 857 NW 12th St, Moore OK. Sorted by a combination of factors to give you An Unforgettable Dining Experience Restaurants but also some unique settings desserts! Pages SM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific.... Friendly Restaurants: Cafe do Brazil, Red Robin, Sweet Basil Thai Cuisine discover great places eat... That they did n't have it on... ( 405 ) 676-8966 Suggest An Edit Update.! Ahead to your search criteria +1 405-703-2662 Oklahoma Will give you An Unforgettable Dining.. Covid-19, Restaurant open hours and service may differ tonight I called An!, photos, and a fun, very casual environment citizen and on fixed! Covid-19, Restaurant open hours and service may differ NW 12th St, Moore, OK, 73160 +1.. ; delivery ; Catering ; Carside to Go ; Wi-Fi Available ( 405 ) 794-4670 &... Country to even murder mystery, Take a look or stab at some that made list!