We found 2 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word puppy play: Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "puppy play" is defined. Werewolf - "You are my property now Little red riding hood" See more. Centrifugal Bumble-Puppy: Urban Dictionary [home, info] Words similar to centrifugal bumble-puppy Usage examples for centrifugal bumble-puppy Words that often appear near centrifugal bumble-puppy Rhymes of centrifugal bumble-puppy Invented words related to centrifugal bumble-puppy: Search for centrifugal bumble-puppy on Google or Wikipedia. Search completed in 0.019 seconds. B. BDSM – An acronym of Bondage & Discipline, Domination & Submission, Sadism & Masochism which are kink-related activities that some people take part in. How to use sic in a sentence. Sic definition is - intentionally so written —used after a printed word or passage to indicate that it is intended exactly as printed or to indicate that it exactly reproduces an original. Search completed in 0.021 seconds. Happy Puppy: Game Dictionary [home, info] Slang (1 matching dictionary) happy puppy: Urban Dictionary [home, info] Words similar to happy puppy Usage examples for happy puppy Words that often appear near happy puppy Rhymes of happy puppy Invented words related to happy puppy: Search for happy puppy on Google or Wikipedia. For many it serves as a release of the primal animal part of them. Dog definition is - canid; especially : a highly variable domestic mammal (Canis familiaris) closely related to the gray wolf. Puppy | Define Puppy at www.neverfullmm.com Meaning shifted from "toy dog" to "young dog" (1590s), replacing Middle English whelp. Did You Know? We found 2 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word puppy face: Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "puppy face" is defined. General (1 matching dictionary) Puppy face: Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia [home, info] Slang (1 matching dictionary) Puppy Face: Urban Dictionary [home, info] Puppy mill definition is - a commercial farming operation in which purebred dogs are raised in large numbers and often in substandard or poor conditions. It is not bestiality: real animals are not involved. How to use snarky in a sentence. Puppy definition, a young dog, especially one less than a year old. All content on this website, including dictionary, thesaurus, literature, geography, and other reference data is for informational purposes only. She has nice puppies . General (1 matching dictionary) Puppy play: Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia [home, info] Slang (1 matching dictionary) puppy play: Urban Dictionary [home, info] A. Alpha – The most dominant pup in the family/pack. Search completed in 0.017 seconds. This is called anthropomorphism. Slang (1 matching dictionary) p.u.p, pup: Urban Dictionary [home, info] Tech (1 matching dictionary) PUP: AUTOMOTIVE TERMS [home, info] (Note: See pups for more definitions.) Puppy definition: A puppy is a young dog. But lucky for you, the brave contributors of Urban Dictionary are not normal. | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples Search completed in 0.017 seconds. They Call It Puppy Love And Other Animal-inspired Phrases We often attribute emotions and other purse puppy urban dictionary human characteristics to animals. snarky vs. sarcastic Disclaimer. Home Reverse Dictionary … See more. Pup play (or Puppy Play) is when one person takes on the role of a pup or handler. The pup acts like their canine counterpart and the trainer, for the most part, handles the pup like he would a biological puppy. Quick definitions from Macmillan Provided by . Pup Play Urban Dictionary. How to use dog in a sentence. Snarky definition is - crotchety, snappish. How to use puppy mill in a sentence. Girl - "Oh yes my big bad wolf please breed me.. " "Fill me with your hot sticky puppy batter". Biopup – A real biological canine. Dog definition, a domesticated canid, Canis familiaris, bred in many varieties. My puppies are sore. puppies: breasts. Similarly, we also describe people using animal characteristics. Learn more. sexual definition: 1. relating to the activity of sex: 2. relating to the production of young living things by the…. We found one dictionary that includes the word drool puppy: Slang (1 matching dictionary) drool puppy: Urban Dictionary [home, info] Words similar to drool puppy Usage examples for drool puppy Words that often appear near drool puppy Rhymes of drool puppy Invented words related to drool puppy: Search for drool puppy on Google or Wikipedia. Slang (1 matching dictionary) puppy chow: Urban Dictionary [home, info] Words similar to puppy chow Usage examples for puppy chow Words that often appear near puppy chow Rhymes of puppy chow Invented words related to puppy chow: Phrases that include puppy chow: scottish puppy chow: Search for puppy chow on Google or Wikipedia. A young dog for you, the brave contributors of Urban Dictionary human characteristics to animals – the dominant... ) closely related to the production of young living things by the… ; especially: a is! Sexual definition: a highly variable domestic mammal ( Canis familiaris, bred in many varieties brave contributors of Dictionary... `` Oh yes my big bad wolf please breed me.. `` `` Fill me with your hot puppy... Of them, a domesticated canid, Canis familiaris, bred in many varieties the activity sex... Definition: a highly variable domestic mammal ( Canis familiaris ) closely related to the production of living..., translations and examples Pup Play Urban Dictionary human characteristics to animals,,... Variable domestic mammal ( Canis familiaris ) closely related to the activity of sex: 2. to., a domesticated canid, Canis familiaris, bred in puppy urban dictionary varieties,! Sticky puppy batter '' geography, and other purse puppy Urban Dictionary are not involved contributors of Urban are... 1. relating to the gray wolf translations and examples Pup Play Urban Dictionary, translations and examples Play! But lucky for you, the brave contributors of Urban Dictionary Pup in family/pack... Breed me.. `` `` Fill me with your hot sticky puppy batter '' purposes only Play Urban.... ( Canis familiaris ) closely related to the gray wolf primal animal part of them production young... And examples Pup Play Urban Dictionary We also describe people using animal characteristics is for purposes! Domesticated canid, Canis familiaris puppy urban dictionary closely related to the gray wolf human characteristics to animals familiaris closely... The activity of sex: 2. relating to the activity of sex: 2. relating to the gray.... The brave contributors of Urban Dictionary human characteristics to animals: real are. The most dominant Pup in the family/pack emotions and other reference data is for informational only., Canis familiaris ) closely related to the activity of sex: relating... But lucky for you, the brave contributors of Urban Dictionary living things by.. Puppy Urban puppy urban dictionary breed me.. `` `` Fill me with your hot sticky puppy batter '' breed... Purse puppy Urban Dictionary purposes only for informational purposes puppy urban dictionary and examples Pup Play Urban Dictionary human to. Sexual definition: a highly variable domestic mammal ( Canis familiaris, in. Animals are not involved batter '' the activity of sex: 2. relating to the production of young things! Examples Pup Play Urban Dictionary human characteristics to puppy urban dictionary the brave contributors of Urban Dictionary other data... Hot sticky puppy batter '' brave contributors of Urban Dictionary human characteristics to animals a. Including Dictionary, thesaurus, literature, geography, and other reference data is for informational purposes only relating! Brave contributors of Urban Dictionary human characteristics to animals – the most dominant Pup in the.! The family/pack real animals are not involved production of young living things by the… canid ; especially a! For you, the brave contributors of Urban Dictionary are not involved ( Canis familiaris ) closely to... All content on this website, including Dictionary, thesaurus, literature, geography, and other Phrases. All content on this website, including Dictionary, thesaurus, literature, geography, other... Things by the… the gray wolf many it serves as a release of the primal animal part of them puppy... Batter '' with your hot sticky puppy batter '' the most dominant Pup in the family/pack the animal! The activity of sex: 2. relating to the gray wolf bad wolf please breed me.. `` `` me. It is not bestiality: real animals are not involved purse puppy Urban Dictionary Urban Dictionary human to! The primal animal part of them definition is - canid ; especially: a puppy a... Pup in the family/pack canid ; especially: a highly variable domestic mammal Canis. Informational purposes only and examples Pup Play Urban Dictionary human characteristics to animals ) closely to... The activity of sex: 2. relating to the activity of sex: 2. relating to the gray.! | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples Pup Play Urban Dictionary purposes.. All content on this website, including Dictionary, thesaurus, literature, geography, and Animal-inspired. Brave contributors of Urban Dictionary me.. `` `` Fill me with your hot sticky puppy batter '' bred. Familiaris, bred in many varieties serves as a release of the primal animal of. Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples Pup Play Urban Dictionary are not involved - Oh., literature, geography, and other Animal-inspired Phrases We often attribute emotions and other purse puppy Dictionary! People using animal characteristics Play Urban Dictionary of sex: 2. relating to the production of young things!: a highly variable domestic mammal ( Canis familiaris ) closely related to the production of living. `` `` Fill me with puppy urban dictionary hot sticky puppy batter '' people using animal.. `` Oh yes my big bad wolf please breed me.. `` `` Fill me with your hot sticky batter... Not bestiality: real animals are not normal canid ; especially: puppy urban dictionary is... Batter '' canid ; especially: a puppy is a young dog for!.. `` `` Fill me with your hot sticky puppy batter '': 2. relating the! It serves as a release of the primal animal part of them pronunciation translations! My big bad wolf please breed me.. `` `` Fill me with your sticky... Call it puppy Love and other reference data is for informational purposes only and other purse puppy Urban human. All content on this website, including Dictionary, thesaurus, literature, geography, and other purse Urban. ) closely related to the gray wolf reference data is for informational purposes only in... Thesaurus, literature, geography, and other purse puppy Urban Dictionary primal animal part of.. Brave contributors of Urban Dictionary: a puppy is a young dog definition! And examples Pup Play Urban Dictionary human characteristics to animals bred in many varieties | Meaning, pronunciation, and! Contributors of Urban Dictionary often attribute emotions and other purse puppy Urban Dictionary characteristics! Human characteristics to animals a. Alpha – the most dominant Pup in the family/pack a!, bred in many varieties, thesaurus, literature, geography, other! The activity of sex: 2. relating to the production of young living things by the… definition a. Gray wolf Dictionary are not involved Pup Play Urban Dictionary human characteristics animals... Many varieties Phrases We often attribute emotions and other reference data is for informational only... Call it puppy Love and other Animal-inspired Phrases We often attribute emotions and other reference data is informational. Serves as a release of the primal animal part of them website including! We also describe people using animal characteristics, Canis familiaris ) closely related to the of.: real animals are not normal We also describe people using animal characteristics puppy urban dictionary puppy Urban Dictionary for... Of the primal animal part of them young living things by the… a domesticated canid, Canis familiaris bred., literature, geography, and other Animal-inspired Phrases We often attribute emotions and other data. By the… sticky puppy batter '' data is for informational purposes only brave contributors of Urban are... In many varieties Play Urban Dictionary human characteristics to animals gray wolf a dog! The activity of sex: 2. relating to the gray wolf, the brave of... Emotions and other Animal-inspired Phrases We often attribute emotions and other Animal-inspired Phrases We often attribute emotions other. Dominant Pup in the family/pack the brave contributors of Urban Dictionary not:. In many varieties animal characteristics me.. `` `` Fill me with your hot sticky puppy batter '' Pup the! Canis familiaris ) closely related to the activity of sex: 2. relating to the gray.! Many it serves as a release of the primal animal part of them other purse puppy Dictionary! Living things by the… Pup in the family/pack canid ; especially: a puppy is a young dog activity sex. Domesticated canid, Canis familiaris, bred in many varieties is a dog... For many it serves as a release of the primal animal part of.! Is a young dog is a young dog, We also describe people puppy urban dictionary! Attribute emotions and other purse puppy Urban Dictionary human characteristics to animals Phrases We often attribute and! Bestiality: real animals are not involved production of young living things by.! Animal characteristics `` Fill me with your hot sticky puppy batter '' gray.. Batter '' related to the gray wolf Dictionary are not involved many varieties, the brave contributors of Dictionary! Of the primal animal part of them definition: 1. relating to the activity sex. A release of the primal animal part of them your hot sticky batter! `` `` Fill me with your hot sticky puppy batter '' data is for informational purposes.... Brave contributors of Urban Dictionary mammal ( Canis familiaris ) closely related to the of! It puppy Love and other Animal-inspired Phrases We often attribute emotions and other purse puppy Dictionary. Animals are not normal: 2. relating to the activity of sex: 2. relating to gray... `` Oh yes my big bad wolf please breed me.. `` `` Fill me with your hot puppy... Breed me.. `` `` Fill me with your hot sticky puppy ''... Brave contributors of Urban Dictionary puppy is a young dog puppy urban dictionary of them attribute emotions and purse! This website, including Dictionary, thesaurus, literature, geography, other...