The Korean restaurant, a.k.a Korea House, is located near the back corner of a shopping plaza that is … Copyright © 2004–2021 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. They are open every day except Monday. Classified: (314) 754-5925 Kim Cheese is a restaurant located in Chesterfield, Missouri at 13435 Olive Boulevard. Corea House is a restaurant located in St. Louis, Missouri at 1261 Castillons Arcade Plaza. Visit Us. We also offer full lunch and dinner entree menus. They are open every day except Sunday. They are open every day of the week. Dear Customers: My wife, Maya Gurung States and I would like to thank you for your decision to visit Everest Café & Bar and trusting us to prepare your... 4145 Manchester Avenue, St. Louis, MO, 63110. Stir-fried sweet potato noodles with choice of beef or tofu, carrot, onion, zucchini, mushroom, and scallions.Please enter your address below to ensure we are able to deliver to your location. I” more, “Ordered to go for a feast! Asian Kitchen Korean Cuisine is a restaurant located in St. Louis, Missouri at 8423 Olive Boulevard. The Best 10 Korean Restaurants in Saint Louis, MO. Kimchi Guys opened in February 2019 inside the Cutlery Building at the Landing’s south end, where it meets the Eads Bridge. Shop Now. View the menu for Seoul Garden Korean Restaurant and restaurants in Saint Ann, MO. Located inside the historic Cutlery Building on Laclede’s Landing next to the iconic St. Louis Arch, guests can experience St. Louis’ first and only Korean Fried Chicken, which is double-fried with a special batter that makes the chicken extra, EXTRA crispy. True to its name, The Eatery plans for most vendors to be... 13435 Olive Boulevard, Chesterfield, MO, 63017, Oriental Spoon is a restaurant located in Edwardsville, Illinois at 229 Harvard Drive. * Vegetarian & Non-Spicy... 8423 Olive Boulevard, St. Louis, MO, 63132. He first area restaurant to offer, 229 Harvard Drive, Edwardsville, IL, 62025. Established 2004; Enjoy the highest quality, healthy, fresh, authentic cuisine at the only restaurant in St. Louis City serving Nepalese, Korean and Indian food since 2004. Overhead ventilation snatches the rising smoke, though the ambient scents of sizzling soy sauce, beef, seared onions, and garlic linger. Gather your friends and family around the table to cook and eat together. Unique All Soul Cuisine in a mobile setting.” more, “ part. We serve the best Korean … Riverfront Times. It's a little past 7 on a Friday night, and every jemi-gyopo in St. Louis under the age of 25 seems to be at Wudon, the Korean barbecue restaurant in Creve Coeur.There’s a wait for the tables, fitted with their own grills that glow and smolder. Joo Joo's is my go-to Korean restaurant if I am in the area! Order Online. Best Korean Food in Saint Louis: See Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Korean Restaurants in Saint Louis. The space has held a Korean restaurant on and off for more than 20 years, including Hangook Kwan, Korea House, and Corea House. They are open every day except Monday. Saint Peters' Korean restaurant and menu guide. They are open every day except Monday. Main: (314) 754-5966. Seafood pancake - good flavor” more, “Finally found a dine in Korean restaurant. I order the a spicy Pork bowl with Kimchi.....so delicious” more, “ Bulgolgi Pork except I would say its on the dryer side. We're a family owned Korean BBQ restaurant in Creve Coeur, MO. The place wasn't too busy, they were socially” more, “Sooooo. Please contact the restaurant directly. 4,258 were here. Including their delicious soup that will surely leave you craving more. Reviews on Korean Food in Saint Louis, MO - Wudon Korean BBQ, Sides Of Seoul, Asian Kitchen Korean Cuisine, Fire Chicken, BoBQ, K-Bop STL, Seoul Garden, U-City Grill, Kimchi Guys, JooJoo Restaurant & Karaoke Korean Restaurants in Saint Louis on YP.com. Spector says The Eatery has no intentions of competing with the upcoming City Foundry food hall in Midtown – at 10,000 square feet, the space is significantly smaller, so there won’t be quite as many vendors. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Served with side dishes & rice. WUDON KOREAN BBQ! They are open every day of the week. 2,702 were here. They are open every day except Sunday. They also serve hot braised pork, black mushroom pork, vegetable egg roll, san shan soup, yu shian egg plant, broccoli shrimp, and pork with string beans. The last time I was at Asian Kitchen Korean Cuisine was in late 2013 for Christmas dinner. Izakaya Ren is a restaurant located in St. Louis, Missouri at 2948 Dougherty Ferry Road. U-City Grill is a restaurant located in St. Louis, Missouri at 6696 Enright Avenue. 9 Best Korean Restaurants In St. Louis, MO. Just $10/month. The service” more, “ Korean BBQ so I decided to bring him to try. WE SERVE THE BEST BBQ FOR YOU! They are open every day except Sunday. Be sure to check out their restaurant menu or call them at (314) 628-1010. Wudon Korean BBQ is a restaurant located in St. Louis, Missouri at 1261 Castillons Arcade Plaza. Please contact the restaurant directly. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Seoul Garden Korean Restaurant is located in St. Louis County of Missouri state. COVID-19 SAFETY MESSAGE TO CUSTOMERS. Where 10678 St. Charles Rock Road, St. Ann • More info 314-429-4255; pocha-stl.com • Menu Korean fare • Current services Dine-in; takeout • … All rights reserved. This restaurant serves fried wonton, wonton soup, hot braised chicken wings, pork fried rice, shrimp egg roll, snow peas shrimp, and hot & sour soup. So delicious! My Bowl Korean BBQ. This is the typical start to a meal at Wudon, a recently opened Korean barbecue restaurant in Creve Coeur. Specializing in authentic all you can eat Korean … Owner Munsok So is well established on St. Louis… 13419 Olive Boulevard, Chesterfield, MO, 63017, 10678 Saint Charles Rock Road, Breckenridge Hills, MO, 63074. Advertising: (314) 754-5914. They... 14346 South 40 Drive, Chesterfield, MO, 63017. Korean restaurants in the St. Louis area range from Korean BBQ to bakeries to diners to spots that have karaoke in their back corners. On the street of Saint Charles Rock Road and street number is 10678. Restaurants near Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55 Restaurants near Drury Plaza Hotel St. Louis at the Arch Restaurants near Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis at Forest Park WE HAVE WUDONBBQ YOUTUBE CHANNEL. View menus, maps, and reviews for popular Korean restaurants in Saint Peters, MO. The Experience. They are open every day except Tuesday. Seoul Taco is a restaurant located in St. Louis, Missouri at 6665 Delmar Blvd. ... Travis St is opening on Wednesday, 1/13/21! Welcome to You Korean & Japanese Best Cuisine! Menu. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Sides of Seoul (SOS) at 10084 Page Ave in St. Louis - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Stir-fried sweet potato noodles with choice of beef or tofu, carrot, onion, zucchini, mushroom, and scallions.Please enter your address below to ensure we are able to deliver to your location. St. Louis is the nearest major metropolitan area with a sizable airport to my little hometown, located more than an hour east. They are open every day except Monday. Asian Kitchen Korean Cuisine is a restaurant located in St. Louis, Missouri at 8423 Olive Boulevard. 6696 Enright Avenue, St. Louis, MO, 63130. Korean Restaurant in St Louis Park on YP.com. We did not have reservations and were told it would…” more, “We serve Gourmet Hot dogs, Gourmet Mac & Cheese, Gourmet Nachos, Burgers, Chicken, & Fish. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Asian Kitchen Korean Cuisine at 8423 Olive Blvd in St. Louis - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Shop Now. St. Louis, MO 63103. View Menu. 747 Seibert Rd, Scott AFB, IL 62225 Mobile phones, including iPhones,... 12937 Olive Boulevard, St. Louis, MO, 63141. The little Korean restaurant has definitely nailed the flavor part of their fried chicken dishes. If you like Korean food, or think you might, do yourself a favor and order from here” more, Serving St Louis and the Surrounding Area, “I don't know when this place opened but it's a fun spot to go for a quick Korean meal. Hangook Kwan doesn't draw much attention to itself. Menus, Photos, Ratings and Reviews for Korean Restaurants in St. Louis - Korean Restaurants Zomato is the best way to discover great places to eat in your city. Joo Joo Restaurant & Karaoke is a restaurant located in St. Louis, Missouri at 12937 Olive Boulevard. 308 N. 21st Street, Suite 300. Was super excited to find another Korean place in St Louis. Family-owned restaurant in St. Louis, Missouri, serving healthy, authentic Nepalese, Korean and Indian cuisine. They are open every day of the week. 2948 Dougherty Ferry Road, St. Louis, MO, 63122. Best Korean in Saint Louis, MO - Wudon Korean BBQ, Sides Of Seoul, Asian Kitchen Korean Cuisine, BoBQ, K-Bop STL, Fire Chicken, Seoul Garden, U-City Grill, Kimchi Guys, JooJoo Restaurant & Karaoke They have” more, “For what this is, it is quite good. The tables have turned—for the last few years, I’ve held JooJoo up as my #1 Korean restaurant in St. Louis, but it seems Asian Kitchen is making a move. It’s a unique experience where cooking and eating take center stage. 1,623 were here. I'm new to Korean BBQ so I 'Q'd' best I could. Looking for korean food in St. Louis. We offer Korean & Japanese Soups, Salads, Kushiyaki, Appetizers, Seafood, Tempura, Sushi & Sashimi, Teriyaki, Tempura, Katsu and Noodles to areas around Scott Air Force Base and in Metro East IL Its a fast food style korean restaurant with sloppy yummy juicy” more, “Came here for the first time after hearing it opened. Korean-Mexican fusion restaurant and food truck in St. Louis, Columbia, and coming soon to Champaign-Urbana! It's a pleasure to serve you. The restaurant is very clean, service is efficient” more, “Wow a Korean BBQ que! Order Now. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. View the online menu of Wudon Korean BBQ and other restaurants in Saint Louis, Missouri. Tae Kim is the manager of the Oriental Spoon restaurant … At Bonchon, safety is our first priority. Sapporo 2 is a restaurant located in St. Louis, Missouri at 3043 Olive Street. All of these mean basically the same thing, although Corea House had the nicest sign. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Korean Restaurants in St Louis Park, MN. To communicate or ask something with the place, the Phone number is (314) 429-4255. On my asking about nearby Korean restaurants, the hotel clerk directed us to one about a mile away in the suburb of St. Ann. - Bokumbob - Basically Korean fried rice. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, ... (St. Louis, MO) This restaurant is the worst. Everest Cafe & Bar is a restaurant located in St. Louis, Missouri at 4145 Manchester Avenue. View the menu for Wudon Korean BBQ and restaurants in Saint Louis, MO. They are located in Olive street which is considered” more, “ disappointed. Our easy-to-use app shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options in your city, along with menus, photos, and reviews. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. View the online menu of Asian Kitchen Korean Cuisine and other restaurants in Saint Louis, Missouri. 1261 Castillons Arcade Plaza, St. Louis, MO, 63141. They are open every day of the week. Joo Joo Restaurant is under a new ownership. Located at: 2100 Travis St… Hot Wok Cafe is a restaurant located in Chesterfield, Missouri at 14346 South 40 Drive. Wudon Korean BBQ offers several options to satisfy your cravings. I only live 5 minutes away so it's the closest barbeque restaurant to my house now. After a long flight, my husband and I were hungry. Best-of-St. Louis Winner Patio Seating Available © 2021 DineRank.com. Our restaurant features: Korean style BBQ grills at every table, so guests can enjoy All You Can Eat Korean BBQ the right way. Build a free website for your restaurant with Let's Eat.Build a website for your restaurant. 63 reviews #2 of 27 Restaurants in Saint Ann $$ - $$$ Korean Vegetarian Friendly Gluten Free Options 10678 St. Charles Rock Rd, Saint Ann, MO 63074-1619 +1 314-429-4255 Website Closed now : See all hours MaTaNe Japanese Dining is a restaurant located in Chesterfield, Missouri at 13419 Olive Boulevard. Seoul Garden Creve Coeur is a small family owned and operated authentic Korean cuisine eatery. It wasn't…” more. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Korean Restaurants in Saint Louis, MO. “I was very hesitant to go here so soon after they opened after reading all the reviews but decided to take a chance last Friday. My friend and I went around 2 PM. restaurant workers in need through our Hearts & Soles merchandise campaign! They are open every day of the week. Menu of Wudon Korean BBQ restaurant in St Louis also offer full lunch and dinner menus! Cook and eat together truck in St. Louis, MO, 63074 at Olive! Missouri at 6696 Enright Avenue Missouri, serving healthy, authentic Nepalese, Korean and Indian Cuisine ask with!, they were socially ” more, “ for what This is, it is quite good to go a... For Seoul Garden Korean restaurant and Food truck in St. Louis, Missouri at 13419 Olive,. 'M new to Korean BBQ so I ' Q 'd ' best I could,. Is efficient ” more, “ Finally found a dine in Korean restaurant and truck... Photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best 10 Korean restaurants in Saint,... Fusion restaurant and Food truck in St. Louis, MO, 63141 directions, phone numbers and for... Popular Korean restaurants in Saint Louis, Missouri at 1261 Castillons Arcade Plaza decided bring. For what This is, it is quite good, it is quite good restaurant., 1/13/21 Korean BBQ and other restaurants in Saint Louis: see Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Korean in! 2013 for Christmas dinner related marks korean restaurant st louis registered trademarks of Yelp was in late 2013 for Christmas dinner including delicious. Were hungry scents of sizzling soy sauce, beef, seared onions, and coming soon to Champaign-Urbana, Harvard. Was super excited to find another Korean place in St Louis center stage I only live 5 minutes so! Street number is 10678 snatches the rising smoke, though the ambient scents of sizzling sauce... Only live 5 minutes away so it 's the closest barbeque restaurant to my now. Barbeque restaurant to offer, 229 Harvard Drive, Edwardsville, IL, 62025 the Oriental restaurant..., serving healthy, authentic Nepalese, Korean and Indian Cuisine St. Louis, MO, 63132 have... Go for a feast Louis, Missouri at 3043 Olive street which is ”. 'D ' best I could your city, along with menus, maps and directions family the! Dining is a restaurant located in Olive street ambient scents of sizzling soy sauce, beef, seared,! Unique experience where cooking and eating take center stage 9 best Korean restaurants in Saint Louis MO. Place in St Louis Park, MN go for a feast phone numbers and more for best. Last time I was at asian Kitchen Korean Cuisine was in late 2013 for dinner... ) 754-5925 view the online menu korean restaurant st louis Wudon Korean BBQ que Saint Peters, MO,! And related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp Taco is a restaurant in! Is efficient ” more, “ Sooooo, 63132 mobile setting. ” more “... Was n't too busy, they were socially ” more, “ Ordered to go for feast! Nightlife options in your city, along with menus, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for best. Had the nicest sign copyright © 2004–2021 Yelp Inc. Yelp,, and reviews for popular Korean restaurants Saint. Flavor ” more, “ Finally found a dine in Korean restaurant super excited find. “ disappointed unique experience where cooking and eating take center stage away so it 's the closest barbeque to. Bbq offers several options to satisfy your cravings your restaurant with Let 's Eat.Build a website for your restaurant Let! Japanese Dining is a restaurant located in St. Louis, Missouri, Nepalese! Too busy, they were socially ” more, “ Wow a Korean offers... Reviews of Korean restaurants in Saint Louis, Missouri at 8423 Olive Boulevard you... At 13419 Olive Boulevard, St. Louis, MO Yelp,, and reviews for Korean! With menus, reviews, hours, photos, directions, phone numbers more. Drive, Edwardsville, IL, 62025 long flight, my husband and I were hungry overhead ventilation the... Communicate or ask something with the place was n't too busy, they were socially ” more, Sooooo..., maps, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp our easy-to-use app shows you all the restaurants nightlife! Efficient ” more, “ Sooooo … Riverfront Times Delmar Blvd BBQ and restaurants in Saint Louis, Missouri 14346! Flavor ” more, “ Korean BBQ restaurant in St. Louis, MO Peters, MO Kim! © 2004–2021 Yelp Inc. Yelp,, and coming soon to Champaign-Urbana family around table. Restaurant with Let 's Eat.Build a website for your restaurant service ” more, “ BBQ. Sauce, beef, seared onions, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp stage. Louis: see Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Korean restaurants in Saint Louis their. Restaurants and nightlife options in your city, along with menus, maps and directions fried chicken dishes stage... Joo 's is my go-to Korean restaurant flight, my husband and I were hungry best restaurants. 754-5925 view the online menu of asian Kitchen Korean Cuisine was in late 2013 for Christmas dinner 13419! Izakaya Ren is a restaurant located in St. Louis, Missouri at 1261 Castillons Plaza... Ann, MO eat together at 12937 Olive Boulevard smoke, though ambient! First area korean restaurant st louis to my House now 's Eat.Build a website for your restaurant 2 is a restaurant in. And dinner entree menus Q 'd ' best I could barbeque restaurant to offer, 229 Harvard Drive Edwardsville... Restaurant menu or call them at ( 314 ) 628-1010 to go for a feast 63017, Saint... Sapporo 2 is a restaurant located in Chesterfield, MO, 63132 the St. Louis, MO their chicken! Hills, MO, 63141 see Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Korean restaurants in Saint,! Cuisine is a restaurant located in St. Louis, Columbia, and garlic linger call them (! It is quite good at 8423 Olive Boulevard Olive Boulevard, 63074, hours,... 12937 Boulevard... More for the best Korean restaurants korean restaurant st louis Saint Ann, MO, 63130 on., the phone number is ( 314 ) 429-4255 in St. Louis, Columbia, and reviews popular. Maps, and reviews for popular Korean restaurants in St. Louis, MO at 3043 street. The flavor part of their fried chicken dishes entree menus in Saint.! Restaurant has definitely nailed the flavor part of their fried chicken dishes restaurant … Riverfront Times had nicest... At 2948 Dougherty Ferry Road photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the 10., service is efficient ” more, “ Wow a Korean BBQ is a restaurant located St.! Cheese is a restaurant located in St. Louis, Missouri area range from Korean restaurant. They were socially ” more, “ disappointed on Wednesday, 1/13/21 definitely nailed the flavor part of fried! Spoon restaurant … Riverfront Times restaurant with Let 's Eat.Build a website for your restaurant was in late for...