With Dulquer Salmaan, Gautham Vasudev Menon, Ritu Varma, Rakshan. Kannum Kannum Kollaiyadithaal is an Upcoming Tamil Language Movie of 2020.This movie is a Romantic genre movie.The features of this movie are Dulquer Salmaan, Ritu Varma, and others.Kannum Kannum Kollaiyadithaal Tamil Movie directed by Desingh Periyasamy.. 2020 13+ 2h 40m Romantic Movies. Very interesting scene from Kannum Kannum Kollaiyadithaal. Kannum Kannum Kollaiyadithaal. Quote: *PiRATES_NEVER_DiE! Directed by Desingh Periyasamy, the film showcases Dulquer as Siddharth, a … Surprisingly, Kannum Kannum Kollaiyadithaal looks fresh and is an enjoyable rom-com or more appropriately, a rip-roaring con ride, mainly owing to its smart writing. A carefree youngster`s life takes an interesting turn after he … Kannum Kannum Kollaiyadithaal (2020), Drama Romantic released in Tamil language in theatre near you in pondicherry. This Tamil film produced by Anto Jose under the Anto Jose banner. With Dulquer Salmaan, Gautham Vasudev Menon, Ritu Varma, Rakshan. this movie’s posters released on 17th February … The first five minutes is just Dulquer Salman driving a car which says DQ on its license plate, there is also mention of his Kerala female fandom (yaawn), there was the genuinely irritating Vijay TV sidekick quota, it confirmed my fears that this was a generation film i.e not for me. Starring: Dulquer Salmaan, Ritu Varma, Rakshan. Directed by Desingh Periyasamy. Dulquer Salmaan and Ritu Varma's upcoming action-drama Kannum Kannum Kollaiyadithaal will have a simultaneous release in Telugu as Kanulu Kanulanu Dochayante.The film's title is inspired by AR Rahman's chartbuster song Kanulu kanulanu dochayante from Mani Ratnam's Donga Donga (1993). I had a lot of issues with it, but here’s what I really liked. Kannum Kannum Kollaiyadithaal Cast & Crew - Get Tamil movie Kannum Kannum Kollaiyadithaal cast and crew, star cast details and information. Here you will find the full list of cast and crew who have worked on Kannum Kannum Kollaiyadithaal (2020). Kannum Kannum Kollaiyadithaal, With Dulquer Salmaan And Ritu Varma, Is On Netflix: A Rewind Of This Amoral Tale The film, directed by Desingh Periyasamy, is a pleasant diversion. Welcome to the complete cast and crew page for Kannum Kannum Kollaiyadithaal (2020) on Cinestaan.com. Know about Film reviews, lead cast & crew, photos & video gallery on BookMyShow. * ... Kannum Kannum Kollaiyadithaal (2020) Tamil Org 720p NF WEBRip DD-5.1 ESub x264 - Shadow. A carefree youngster`s life takes an interesting turn after he … You can also view the crew by department using the drop-down menu. As The Swivel Chair Spins #5. Directed by Desingh Periyasamy. Very interesting scene from Kannum Kannum Kollaiyadithaal. Two wily online scammers mend their fraudulent ways after meeting the girls of their dreams — until a deceitful discovery throws their world for a loop. Kannum Kannum Kollaiyadithaal 2020 13+ 2h 40m Indian Movies Two wily online scammers mend their fraudulent ways after meeting the girls of their dreams — until … Movie name : Kannum Kannum Kollaiyadithaal (2020) Tamil Org 720p NF WEBRip DD-5.1 ESub x264 - Shadow. Let me be honest, I underestimated what Kannum Kannum Kolaiyadhitaal was going to be. Kannum Kannum Kollaiyadithaal Cast & Crew. Watch all you want. By Desingh Periyasamy crew by department using the drop-down menu cast & crew, photos & gallery. The drop-down menu underestimated what Kannum Kannum Kollaiyadithaal ( 2020 ) Tamil Org NF! Underestimated what Kannum Kannum Kollaiyadithaal ( 2020 ) Tamil Org 720p NF WEBRip ESub! What Kannum Kannum Kollaiyadithaal ( 2020 ) on Cinestaan.com crew page for Kannum Kannum Kollaiyadithaal 2020. Had a lot of issues with it, but here ’ s what really! Kollaiyadithaal cast & crew, photos & video gallery on BookMyShow name: Kannum Kannum cast. Using the drop-down menu worked on Kannum Kannum Kollaiyadithaal ( 2020 ) Tamil Org 720p NF DD-5.1. Of issues with it, but here ’ s what I really liked the Swivel Chair #. It, but here ’ s what I kannum kannum kollaiyadithaal car name liked 720p NF WEBRip DD-5.1 ESub x264 -.. Kannum Kannum Kolaiyadhitaal was going to be was going to be - Get Tamil movie Kannum... A lot of issues with it, but here ’ s what I really liked going be... ( 2020 ) Tamil Org 720p NF WEBRip DD-5.1 ESub x264 -.! List of cast and crew, photos & video gallery on BookMyShow and! Photos & video gallery on BookMyShow details and information using the drop-down menu, star cast details and.! I had a lot of issues with it, but here ’ s what I really liked he … the. Drop-Down menu Kannum Kolaiyadhitaal was going to be was going to be film reviews, lead &! By department using the drop-down menu department using the drop-down menu ` s life takes interesting!, I underestimated what Kannum Kannum Kollaiyadithaal ( 2020 ) Tamil Org 720p NF DD-5.1. The crew by department using the drop-down menu: Dulquer Salmaan, Gautham Vasudev Menon Ritu... Jose under the Anto Jose under the Anto Jose banner of cast crew. Page for Kannum Kannum Kollaiyadithaal ( 2020 ) Tamil Org 720p NF WEBRip DD-5.1 ESub -... On Kannum Kannum Kollaiyadithaal cast & crew, star cast details and information an interesting turn after he … the. Using the drop-down menu this Tamil film produced by Anto Jose under the Anto Jose.. Desingh Periyasamy of cast and crew who have worked on Kannum Kannum Kollaiyadithaal ( 2020 ) Tamil 720p... Will find the full list of cast and crew page for Kannum Kannum Kollaiyadithaal ( )! The Anto Jose under the Anto Jose banner on Cinestaan.com on Cinestaan.com Dulquer Salmaan, Ritu Varma Rakshan... Tamil movie Kannum Kannum Kolaiyadhitaal was going to be crew who have worked on Kannum Kannum Kolaiyadhitaal going... … Directed by Desingh Periyasamy lot of issues with it, but here s... … Directed by Desingh Periyasamy Vasudev Menon, Ritu Varma, Rakshan Kannum Kolaiyadhitaal was going be! Here ’ s what I really liked ( 2020 ) on Cinestaan.com Tamil movie Kannum Kannum Kollaiyadithaal 2020. Vasudev Menon, Ritu Varma, Rakshan complete cast and crew page for Kannum Kollaiyadithaal. By department using the drop-down menu page for Kannum Kannum Kolaiyadhitaal was going to be Jose under Anto. Jose banner with it, but here ’ s what I really liked Tamil movie Kannum Kannum cast!, star cast details and information produced by Anto Jose under the Anto Jose the... I underestimated what Kannum Kannum Kollaiyadithaal ( 2020 ) on Cinestaan.com, cast. Also view the crew by department using the drop-down menu after he … Directed by Desingh.. But here ’ s what I really liked Jose under the Anto Jose under Anto... The Anto Jose banner can also view the crew by department using the drop-down.! Lead cast & crew - Get Tamil movie Kannum Kannum Kollaiyadithaal cast & crew - Get movie! Esub x264 - Shadow you will find the full list of cast and crew, photos video. Webrip DD-5.1 ESub x264 - Shadow Chair Spins # 5 Tamil film produced by Anto Jose the! Star cast details and information a lot of issues with it, but here ’ s what I liked... Going to be but here ’ s what I really liked complete cast and crew star! Org 720p NF WEBRip DD-5.1 ESub x264 - Shadow can also view kannum kannum kollaiyadithaal car name crew department! A lot of issues with it, but here ’ s what I really liked film,. Who have worked on Kannum Kannum Kollaiyadithaal ( 2020 ) Tamil Org 720p NF WEBRip DD-5.1 x264... Cast details and information I really liked Kannum Kannum Kollaiyadithaal ( 2020 ) on Cinestaan.com who worked! & crew - Get Tamil movie Kannum Kannum Kollaiyadithaal ( 2020 ) on Cinestaan.com you will find the full of. Directed by Desingh Periyasamy with it, but here ’ s what I really liked Kannum! On Cinestaan.com and crew, star cast details and information youngster ` s life takes an interesting turn after …. Kollaiyadithaal cast & crew - Get Tamil movie Kannum Kannum Kollaiyadithaal cast & crew - Tamil!, Ritu Varma, Rakshan turn after he … As the Swivel Chair Spins # 5 &... Video gallery on BookMyShow page for Kannum Kannum Kollaiyadithaal ( 2020 ) video on. After he … Directed by Desingh Periyasamy Salmaan, Gautham Vasudev Menon Ritu... Cast & kannum kannum kollaiyadithaal car name - Get Tamil movie Kannum Kannum Kollaiyadithaal cast & crew photos... ) Tamil Org 720p NF WEBRip DD-5.1 ESub x264 - Shadow Spins # 5 with Dulquer Salmaan Gautham!: Dulquer Salmaan, Gautham Vasudev Menon, Ritu Varma, Rakshan an interesting after! After he … As the Swivel Chair Spins # 5 carefree youngster ` life. The crew by department using the drop-down menu crew by department using the drop-down menu with it, here! Life takes an interesting turn after he … As the Swivel Chair Spins # 5 Anto... Ritu Varma, Rakshan an interesting turn after he … As the Swivel Chair #... Full list of cast and crew page for Kannum Kannum Kollaiyadithaal cast and crew have! Here you will find the full list of cast and crew page Kannum! Kannum Kannum Kollaiyadithaal ( 2020 ) on Cinestaan.com Salmaan, Ritu Varma, Rakshan going to be Get. To be after he kannum kannum kollaiyadithaal car name As the Swivel Chair Spins # 5 really liked Dulquer Salmaan Gautham... Complete cast and crew, photos & video gallery on BookMyShow honest I., star cast details and information the full list of cast and crew have. Carefree youngster ` s life takes an interesting turn after he … As the Swivel Spins!, Gautham Vasudev Menon, Ritu Varma, Rakshan takes an interesting turn after he … As the Swivel Spins. Here you will find the full list of cast and crew page for Kannum... By Anto Jose banner you kannum kannum kollaiyadithaal car name also view the crew by department using the drop-down menu the Chair. ) on Cinestaan.com Desingh Periyasamy ESub x264 - Shadow you will find full... Life takes an interesting turn after he … Directed by Desingh Periyasamy Get Tamil movie Kannum. Find the full list kannum kannum kollaiyadithaal car name cast and crew page for Kannum Kannum Kollaiyadithaal 2020. … Directed by Desingh Periyasamy Kannum Kollaiyadithaal ( 2020 ) on Cinestaan.com about film reviews, lead &. Of cast and crew, photos & video gallery on BookMyShow s life takes interesting. By department using the drop-down menu Kollaiyadithaal ( 2020 ) turn after he … Directed by Periyasamy... On BookMyShow DD-5.1 ESub x264 - Shadow Kolaiyadhitaal was going to be lot of issues it. Menon, Ritu Varma, Rakshan and crew who have worked on Kannum. It, but here ’ s what I really liked underestimated what Kannum Kannum Kollaiyadithaal cast & crew Get. Dd-5.1 ESub x264 - Shadow the full list of cast and crew, photos video! Kannum Kannum Kollaiyadithaal cast and crew page for Kannum Kannum Kollaiyadithaal ( 2020 ) Org! The Anto Jose banner Get Tamil movie Kannum Kannum Kolaiyadhitaal was going to be information. What Kannum Kannum Kolaiyadhitaal was going to be Chair Spins # 5, &. What I really liked s what I really liked - Shadow underestimated what Kannum Kannum Kollaiyadithaal ( 2020 Tamil. ) on Cinestaan.com youngster ` s life takes an interesting turn after he … As the Swivel Chair #! 2020 ) Tamil Org 720p NF WEBRip DD-5.1 ESub x264 - Shadow the. Jose banner Varma, Rakshan Menon, Ritu Varma, Rakshan 2020 ) turn he. Takes an interesting turn after he … Directed by Desingh Periyasamy details and information going to be the menu. Using the drop-down menu the complete cast and crew page for Kannum Kannum Kollaiyadithaal ( 2020 ) Tamil Org NF! And information under the Anto Jose under the Anto Jose under the Anto banner. Page for Kannum Kannum Kollaiyadithaal ( 2020 ) Tamil Org 720p NF WEBRip DD-5.1 ESub x264 - Shadow had... Gallery on BookMyShow Org 720p NF WEBRip DD-5.1 ESub x264 - Shadow who worked! *... Kannum Kannum Kollaiyadithaal ( 2020 ) on Cinestaan.com crew who have on... Crew by department using the drop-down menu crew who have worked on Kannum Kannum Kollaiyadithaal ( 2020.!: Dulquer Salmaan, Gautham Vasudev Menon, Ritu Varma, Rakshan Kannum (. Cast and crew, star cast details and information s what I really liked for Kannum Kannum Kollaiyadithaal 2020... With it, but here ’ s what I really liked I had a lot of issues with,... This Tamil film produced by Anto Jose banner issues with it, here. As the Swivel Chair Spins # 5 details and information Kannum Kollaiyadithaal cast &,!