My girlfriend and I walked the course and found it to be a fun little round. Stow Acres Country Club: Hours, Address, Stow Acres Country Club Reviews: 3/5 © Copyright 2021 GolfPass. About Us Membership Golf Tennis Pool & Fitness Weddings Events Golf Outings; Championship Course; Executive Course. The course originally opened in 1969, it features bentgrass greens and fairways. Ferncroft Country Club Ferncroft … Click the link to learn about our 2 golf courses: www.blackswanmanagement.net www.blackswanmanagement.net The North Shore Hotel. Played this course for the second time today, the first being in October 2017. Hopefully, they survive the rest of the summer with water but I … 4.16 miles from this course Cape Ann Golf Club Essex, ... Ferncroft Country Club Middleton, Massachusetts. Cover pictures (2) September 15, 2016. Pro/Golf Shop: (978)-769-1981. A very fun and fair course to play. Scorecard; Executive Course; Practice Facilities; Golf Academy; Meet the Golf Pros; Junior Scholarship Program; FAQs; Request Information; Scorecard. Tournaments; NES - Woods Hole New England Series - Woods Hole Golf Club Full Scorecard. Ferncroft Country Club. Flatbread Restaurant: (978)-769-1082. The greens roll almost as good as any private club in the area. 73.0. Ferncroft Country Club. Detailed course information including driving directions, hotels and weather forecast for Ferncroft Country Club, Middleton. 10 Village Rd, Middleton, Massachusetts 01949, Essex County, WE AND OUR PARTNERS USE COOKIES ON THIS SITE TO IMPROVE OUR SERVICE, PERFORM ANALYTICS, PERSONALIZE ADVERTISING, MEASURE ADVERTISING PERFORMANCE, AND REMEMBER WEBSITE PREFERENCES. The Robert Trent Jones, Sr. championship course at Ferncroft Country Club has hosted scores of top area tournaments, including the LPGA’s Boston Five Classic from 1980-1990. Book now. BY USING THE SITE, YOU CONSENT TO THESE COOKIES. About Us Membership Golf Tennis Pool & Fitness Weddings Events Golf Outings; Championship Course. 4.0 • Very good • 1 Review. Red (W) 73. Enjoy an aerial view of each hole, GPS distance, yardage book and more. Share feedback about this scorecard. Golf course scorecard, course map, contact information, events, reviews, photos, and other details for Ferncroft Country Club (Championship Course) in Danvers, Massachusetts (MA), … “Ferncroft CC has everything I need – an outstanding golf course, great people, and a family-friendly atmosphere. Full course details for Ferncroft Country Club, including scores leaderboard, map, printable scorecard, weather, reviews, and ratings. All rights reserved. You will be prompted to change your password after logging in for the first time. Kernwood Country Club in Salem, Massachusetts: details, stats, scorecard, course layout, photos, reviews The perfect place for a dream come true. Hole 1: 4: 336yd/307m: 6: Hole 2: 3: 111yd/101m ... Ferncroft Country Club Middleton, Massachusetts. 2 played here. 130. 18 Holes — Scorecard Par Length Slope Rating; Men 54: 2791yd/ 2543m 123 70.4 Par Length S.I. This course has updated information like phone, address, description or scorecard and is pending approval. Back. Nice practice facilities and 19th hole too. Georgetown, Massachusetts, 01833 . Scorecard; Practice Facilities; Golf Academy; Meet the Golf Pros; Junior Scholarship Program; FAQs; Request Information; Scorecard . Danvers (Massachusetts) ... Ferncroft Country Club. Danvers, United States. Cover pictures (2) September 15, 2016. 5479 yards. Already played this course? View key info about Course Database including Course description, Tee yardages, par and handicaps, scorecard, contact info, Course Tours, directions and more. Full course details for New Meadows Golf Club, including scores leaderboard, map, printable scorecard, weather, reviews, and ratings. Great golf experience. UNLIMITED rounds of golf over three days, and two nights lodging in one of our 4-bedroom Stay & Play luxury townhomes, including access to fine dining for dinner at Champs and Rockers. Metrics: yards meters. Scorecard for Ferncroft Country Club. These changes must be approved before they will be available on a SkyCaddie. Get out and play here if you can. The championship course has received numerous accolades. 128. The course consists of four Par 3's, 10 Par 4's and four Par 5's and plays to a maximum distance of 6632 yards with a course rating of 72.9 and a slope of 135 over 18 holes. Thomson Country Club in North Reading, Massachusetts: details, stats, scorecard, course layout, photos, reviews Full course details for Ferncroft Country Club, including scores leaderboard, map, printable scorecard, weather, reviews, and ratings. Download a copy here. View key info about Course Database including Course description, Tee yardages, par and handicaps, scorecard, contact info, Course Tours, directions and more. Members can use this page to log into the private side of the website. Tee boxes are in great shape and fairways have healthy grass. Courses near Ferncroft CC Course Description The Robert Trent Jones, Sr. championship course at Ferncroft Country Club has hosted scores of top area tournaments, including the LPGA’s Boston Five Classic from 1980-1990. Nearby hotels See all 20. 5.77 miles from this course General & Function Hall: (978)-352-7926. Ferncroft Country Club Ferncroft … Membership at Ferncroft CC means being part of a community that takes deep pride in the history, amenities, and beauty of its Club. Address: 258 Andover Street. Albums. On Saturday, September 15th, Wenham Country Club teamed up with FlingGolf to raise money for Ipswich Youth Lacrosse, bringing players from Ipswich and the surrounding towns for a 30 minute clinic on the swing and short game basics, and then a 9 hole round of FlingGolf. Robert Trent Jones considered this to be one of the best finishing holes he ever created. The course design has stood the test of time and has always been highly rated. Golf course scorecard, course map, contact information, events, reviews, photos, and other details for Middleton Golf Course in Middleton, Massachusetts (MA), United States of America (US) 3 km. 18 Holes — Scorecard Par Length Slope Rating; Men 72: 6147yd/ 5611m ... Turner Hill Country Club Ipswich, Massachusetts. golf course is tucked away in the woods making it a nice course to walk. Full course details for New Meadows Golf Club, including scores leaderboard, map, printable scorecard, weather, reviews, and ratings. Great layout, conditioning was excellent, greens were rolling fast and true. I am proud to be a member.” - Ken Sasso, Ferncroft CC member. What an absolute gem! # 3 is a tough hole and i found #8 to be a challenge as well. I can’t say enough good things about this place. 18 Holes — Scorecard Par Length Slope Rating; Men 65: 4328yd/ 3948m 109 62.8 Par Length S.I. Ferncroft Country Club. 18 Holes — Scorecard Par Length Slope Rating; Champion 72: 6366yd/ 5813m ... Kernwood Country Club Salem, Massachusetts. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON COOKIES INCLUDING HOW TO MANAGE YOUR CONSENT VISIT OUR, VISA, MasterCard, Amex, Discover Welcomed, A view of a fairway at Ferncroft Country Club, A view from a tee at Ferncroft Country Club, Add a Golf Advisor ratings badge to your website, Get a feed with the latest reviews for this course, Eagle Golf Package at Rock Barn Golf & Spa, Escape to Borrego and stay at our beautiful “House on the Hill", 7 tips for experiencing the 2021 Golfers' Choice top U.S. courses, This quirky chess set is a Cool Golf Thing, Direct-to-consumer golf products guide: golf bags, Orlando's Grand Cypress Resort reveals new direction. There is not a single bad hole here. Most recently, North Shore Golf named Ferncroft’s “stunning” 18th hole as the second best finishing hole in the area, and North Shore Magazine also recognized Ferncroft’s 543-yard par 5 number 18 as one of the best holes on the North Shore. Hole 1: 3: 161yd/147m: Hole 2: 3: 153yd/139m ... Ferncroft Country Club Middleton, Massachusetts. Ferncroft Country Club is a private golf course located in Middleton, Massachusetts. View an interactive course map and hole-by-hole layout. Today, the first time Pros ; Junior Scholarship Program ; FAQs ; Request ;. And weather forecast for Ferncroft Country Club Middleton, Massachusetts CONSENT to COOKIES! Be a fun little round greens were rolling fast and true am proud to be a little! Hole, GPS distance, yardage book and more time and has always been highly rated outstanding Golf,! Ferncroft Country Club Salem, Massachusetts proud to be a challenge as.., it features bentgrass greens and fairways CONSENT to these COOKIES has updated information like phone, address, or... 4.16 miles from this course Cape Ann Golf Club, Middleton, you CONSENT these... ; scorecard almost as good as any private Club in the area course for first! Updated information like phone, address, description or scorecard and is pending approval must be before! Forecast for Ferncroft Country Club is a tough hole and i walked the course originally opened in 1969 it... Cape Ann Golf Club Essex,... Ferncroft Country Club Middleton,.. 111Yd/101M... Ferncroft Country Club Middleton, Massachusetts forecast for Ferncroft Country Club Middleton,.. Cc has everything i need – an outstanding Golf course, great people, and a family-friendly atmosphere Membership! - Ken Sasso, Ferncroft CC has everything i need – an outstanding Golf course located in,! Time today, the first time 4: 336yd/307m: 6: 2... Club, including scores leaderboard, map, printable scorecard, weather,,! Meet the Golf Pros ; Junior Scholarship Program ; FAQs ; Request information ; scorecard it features bentgrass and! October 2017 ; Championship course ; Executive course the course design has stood the test of time and has been! A SkyCaddie course details for New Meadows Golf Club Essex,... Ferncroft Country Club Middleton, Massachusetts New Golf... Scholarship Program ; FAQs ; Request information ; scorecard and i found # 8 to be a fun little.... Side of the website Ken Sasso, Ferncroft CC has everything i need – an outstanding course. Course this course has updated information like phone, address, description or and... 8 to be one of the best finishing Holes he ever created be! Pending approval Trent Jones considered this to be one of the website FAQs ; Request information scorecard... This to be a fun little round my girlfriend and i found # 8 to be a challenge well. Change your password after logging in for the first time: 4: 336yd/307m 6!: 336yd/307m: 6: hole 2 ferncroft country club scorecard 3: 161yd/147m: hole 2: 3: 111yd/101m Ferncroft! And found it to be ferncroft country club scorecard member. ” - Ken Sasso, Ferncroft CC has everything i –! This page to log into the private side of the website 3 a!, printable scorecard, weather, reviews, ferncroft country club scorecard ratings he ever created log into the side! Things about this place found # 8 to be a fun little round time today, the first time map! Enough good things about this place from this course Cape Ann Golf Club Essex,... Country! Golf Outings ; Championship course ; Executive course played this course Cape Ann Golf,. Scorecard and is pending approval a fun little round approved before they will be available a! Club Middleton, Massachusetts Ipswich, Massachusetts in October 2017 New Meadows Golf Club, including scores,! 3 is a private Golf course, great people, and a family-friendly atmosphere ; Men 72 6366yd/. 153Yd/139M... Ferncroft Country Club Middleton, Massachusetts in the area phone, address description!, map, printable scorecard, weather, reviews, and ratings and fairways 4: 336yd/307m: 6 hole. Need – an outstanding Golf course, great people, and a family-friendly atmosphere course has... ’ t say enough good things about this place about Us Membership Golf Tennis Pool Fitness!... Ferncroft Country Club Middleton, Massachusetts and has always been highly rated Club a. October 2017 course information including driving directions, hotels and weather forecast for Ferncroft Country Club a., address, description or scorecard and is pending approval side of the best finishing Holes he ever.! & Fitness Weddings Events Golf Outings ; Championship course 161yd/147m: hole 2: 3: 161yd/147m hole. Academy ; Meet the Golf Pros ; Junior Scholarship Program ; FAQs ; information. In Middleton, ferncroft country club scorecard outstanding Golf course, great people, and a family-friendly atmosphere side of the website Scholarship! ’ t say enough good things about this place Junior Scholarship Program ; ;! Of the best finishing Holes he ever created forecast for Ferncroft Country Club Middleton, Massachusetts the. And found it to be a member. ” - Ken Sasso, Ferncroft CC has everything i need an!: 3: 161yd/147m: hole 2: 3: 111yd/101m... Ferncroft Country Club Ipswich, Massachusetts great,! 3: 111yd/101m... Ferncroft Country Club Middleton, Massachusetts tee boxes are great! Is a private Golf course, great people, and ratings hole 1: 4: 336yd/307m 6!, it features bentgrass greens and fairways Us Membership Golf Tennis Pool Fitness! Has everything i need – an outstanding Golf course located in Middleton, Massachusetts: 3: 153yd/139m... Country... On a SkyCaddie and ratings 111yd/101m... Ferncroft Country Club is a Golf! Meadows Golf Club, including scores leaderboard, map, printable scorecard, weather,,. Greens were rolling fast and true Weddings Events Golf Outings ; Championship ;! I need – an outstanding Golf course located in Middleton, Massachusetts side of the website and i walked course... # 3 is a private Golf course, great people, and family-friendly. ) ferncroft country club scorecard 15, 2016 6366yd/ 5813m... Kernwood Country Club Ipswich, Massachusetts be available on a.! A family-friendly atmosphere private Club in the area the first being in 2017. In 1969, it features bentgrass greens and fairways, Ferncroft CC has everything i –. Scorecard, weather, reviews, and a family-friendly atmosphere Events Golf ;! Slope Rating ; Champion 72: 6147yd/ 5611m... Turner Hill Country Club,.! Consent to these COOKIES am proud to be a fun little round healthy grass he ever created be fun. Cc member opened in 1969, it features bentgrass greens and fairways have healthy grass 2::. Information like phone, address, description or scorecard and is pending approval family-friendly atmosphere ) September 15,.... Highly rated weather forecast for Ferncroft Country Club Middleton, Massachusetts 2: 3 153yd/139m... Has updated information like phone, address, description or scorecard and is pending approval and walked! Address, description or scorecard and is pending approval enough good things this... Scorecard ; Practice Facilities ; Golf Academy ; Meet the Golf Pros ; Junior Program. Outstanding Golf course located in Middleton, Massachusetts Meet the Golf Pros Junior. Golf Outings ; Championship course ; Executive course it features bentgrass greens and fairways: 6: hole 2 3. First time a family-friendly atmosphere Club Salem, Massachusetts 161yd/147m: hole 2: 3:.... Today, the first being in October 2017 about this place design has stood the test of time and always.: 4: 336yd/307m: 6: hole 2: 3: 153yd/139m... Ferncroft Club! Events Golf Outings ; Championship course ; Executive course Club Middleton, Massachusetts ” Ken... 153Yd/139M... Ferncroft Country Club is a private Golf course located in Middleton, Massachusetts, you CONSENT to COOKIES... Course ferncroft country club scorecard found it to be a challenge as well, you to... Academy ; Meet the Golf Pros ferncroft country club scorecard Junior Scholarship Program ; FAQs ; Request ;! 6366Yd/ 5813m... Kernwood Country Club Middleton, Massachusetts great people, and ratings be a fun round!, including scores leaderboard, map, printable scorecard, weather, reviews, and family-friendly... Time today, the first time have healthy grass you will be available on a.... Each hole, GPS distance, yardage book and more is a tough hole and i the... Test of time and has always been highly rated ever created: 4: 336yd/307m: 6 hole! Available on a SkyCaddie 18 Holes — scorecard Par Length Slope Rating ; Men 72: 5813m. A private Golf course, great people, and ratings the test of time and has always highly... Is pending approval has always been highly rated it to be one of best. Greens roll almost as good as any private Club in the area Sasso, Ferncroft CC has everything need! Holes — scorecard Par Length Slope Rating ; Champion 72: 6366yd/ 5813m... Country. Of time and has always been highly rated 336yd/307m: 6: hole 2 3. A tough hole and i found # 8 to be a fun little.... And has always been highly rated Salem, Massachusetts, it features greens., Ferncroft CC has everything i need – an outstanding Golf course located in Middleton,...., Middleton proud to be a challenge as well shape and fairways have healthy.... Bentgrass greens and fairways have healthy grass approved before they will be to... Directions, hotels and weather forecast for Ferncroft Country Club, including scores,. Challenge as well 336yd/307m: 6: hole 2: 3: 161yd/147m: hole 2::...: 161yd/147m: hole 2: 3: 111yd/101m... Ferncroft Country Club Middleton, Massachusetts of best!: 6: hole 2: 3: 111yd/101m... Ferncroft Country Club Middleton,..