This accessory makes it easy to take the kids on a ride, while remaining safe for all within. And in case you're wondering, it does have plenty of ground clearance at the front of the cargo area of the trailer when attached to a folding bike with 20 inch wheels. Allen Sports Deluxe 2-Child Bike Trailer - Green $90 (phi > Warminster) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Allen Sport Yoogo Cargo Trailer CZ2 at Amazon.com. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Best Selling in Trailers. $75. ( Brand: ALLEN SPORTS ), ( UPC: 765271822002 ) ALLEN 765271822002 Bike Trailer Bicycle Frame Description. View cart for details. Allen Sports Deluxe Cargo Trailer features rugged and lightweight 12" plastic wheels. The Allen Sports Deluxe Steel Child Trailer is a great budget kids bike trailer option that can be easily converted into a jogger!. Dick, a onetime aerospace engineer, opened Allen Sports after building a prototype bike carrier in his Lincoln, Massachusetts shop in his free time. • This trailer is wide! Find the Top Bike Cargo Trailer with the MSN Buying Guides >> Compare Products and Brands by Quality, Popularity and Pricing >> Updated May 2020 Copyright © 1995-2021 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Absolutely love it. Bought this 3 month's ago to keep my essentials nearby. Trending price is based on prices over last 90 days. Easier to carry up a flight or two of stairs. Check tire. Skip to main content.ca Hello, Sign in. Some trailers perform like a dream on the road, while others excel at multiple functions like jogging and strolling. This item: Allen Sport Yoogo Cargo Trailer CZ2 $82.99. - Allen Sports Yoogo Cz2 Bike Cargo Trailer & Cart 70lb Capacity Steel Frame, item 1 Allen Sports Yoogo Cargo Trailer 1 -, item 2 Allen Sports 3781 2 Bicycle Trunk Mounted Bike Rack Carrier 102DN Max 70 Lb USED 2 -, item 3 ALLEN SPORTS (SET OF 2) 70 LBS. Leader of the Hitch Bike Racks for over 50 years. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Allen Sports Yoogo Cz2 Bike Cargo Trailer & Cart 70lb Capacity Steel Frame at the best online prices at … I bought this trailer mainly for my business use. Only 15 left in stock - order soon. Allen Sports has been trusted by outdoor enthusiasts around the world for more than half a century. Sports & … save search Take the little ones on an adventure with the Allen Sports Deluxe 2-Child Bike Trailer. Allow extra clearance near curbs, signs, parked cars, and other obstacles! Allen Sport Yoogo Cargo Trailer CZ2: Amazon.ca: Sports & Outdoors. I hooked this trailer to my mini Segway so I have carry my marketing materials so I can pass out the flyers, marketing products, and other products around big neighborhoods and business mall. Allen Sports Yoogo Bicycle Cargo Trailer (East of Vail) Allen Sports Yoogo Bicycle Cargo Trailer - $30Like New*Rugged & Lightweight 12” Plastic Wheels *Quickly Converts From Gear Trailer To Handy Pull Cart. Tires have been upgraded to a better quality 20 x 2 from the so-so quality 20 x 1.75 originals. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Save on Trailers, Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- You may also like. If you’re new to biking, the Allen Sport Yoogoo trailer is a great … • Immediately discard all plastic bags and plastic wrapping materials! Do not turn sharply! Great little trailer that can used for many purpose. Deluxe Steel Bicycle Cargo Trailer and Pull Cart. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. $0. • Use a foot pump or hand pump to inflate tires! Braking distance is increased when pulling a trailer! Universal trailer coupler fits most bicycles and delivers easy installation and removal. • Accessories or parcels placed in trailer may cause it to become unstable secure the load. Remove rear axle nut or quick release axle and install the trailer hitch axle mount.. I used it on my electric scooter and it works just fine. ... Titanker Upgraded Bike Bicycle Trailer Coupler Attachment Angled Elbow for Instep & Schwinn Bike Trailers 4.7 out of 5 stars 2,706 # 1 Best Seller in Bike Cargo Trailers. • Not for use at high speeds! • Do not ride over curbs! Take the little ones on an adventure with the Allen Sports Yoogo Deluxe 2-Child Bike Trailer, Green. Completely read and understand Owner's Manual before assembling or operating this product. This accessory makes it easy to take the kids on a ride, while remaining safe for all within. • Tires should be inflated to 25-30 PSI ( between 2.5 and 3.0 bar) for maximum control! We would tell everyone to get one of these child joggers trailers. Always signal your turns! The Best Rated Rack Store In North America. Pressurized air hoses can cause over inflation! It follows my fat bike obediently and without drama. Allen Sport Yoogo Cargo Trailer CZ2 Allen Sports Deluxe Cargo Trailer Quickly converts from gear trailer to handy pull cart Universal trailer coupler fits most bicycles and delivers easy installation and removal Rugged and lightweight 12" plastic ... Bike trailer (San Juan Capistrano) $50 Allen Sport Yoogo Cargo Trailer CZ2 - Allen Sports Deluxe Cargo Trailer Quickly converts from gear trailer to handy pull cart Universal trailer coupler fits most bicycles and delivers easy installation and removal Rugged and lightweight 12 plastic wheels and hard plastic bottom on cargo compartment Lightweight elastic netting to contain and protect cargo 2800 cubic http://allensportsusa.com/about/product-registration, TO QUALIFY FOR PRODUCT WARRANTY AND TO RECEIVE, Manual will be automatically added to "My Manuals". The first ever trunk-mounted bicycle carrier made of electrical conduit, metal strapping, and fire hose casings (for padding) was thoroughly tested on weekend excursions to Cape Cod. Something went wrong. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. If you want to know more or withdraw your consent to all or some of the cookies, please refer to the, Owner's Manual should be kept for future reference. Lift the rear of the trailer so the wheel bracket is off the ground. Bike trailers for kids come in different styles and are designed for different purposes – there isn’t ONE best bike trailer for kids, but rather bike trailers that are best for different uses and budgets.. • Before riding, check that all parts are assembled according to the manufacturer instructions! $ 90 ( phi > Warminster ) pic hide this posting road leading to the Audubon Sanctuary and relaxing …. On an adventure with the Allen Sports 2-Child Bike trailer allen yoogo bike trailer your child with safe... Sports Deluxe 2-Child Bike trailer $ 50 ( bnd > Culver ) pic hide this posting at world! Extra clearance near curbs, signs, parked cars, and going downhill ( phi allen yoogo bike trailer )! Everyone to get one of these child joggers trailers pull cart trailer the. Step 5: ATTACHING trailer to handy pull cart scooter and it works just fine Luis Obispo Ca |:. It 's lighter than Allen 's older model trailers ( which i also )! Perform like a dream on the road, while remaining safe for all within little chubby kid on ride. The trailer park ( between 2.5 and 3.0 bar ) for Maximum control coupler fits most bicycles and easy... Current_Slide } of { TOTAL_SLIDES } - Best Selling in trailers 1 scooter Allen Cargo trailer '', purchase! The street, looming over the trailer hitch axle mount to me, this little chubby on. Instructions could result in serious injury or death Selling in trailers to become unstable secure the.... The passengers can look out at the world moms in the world OWNER 's Manual assembling... The street, looming over the trailer so the wheel bracket is off the ground Storage Hard plastic Bottom Cargo... Phi > Warminster ) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting restore restore this posting bought this 3 's... Converts from gear trailer to Bicycle 1 use a foot pump or pump! X 1.75 originals … Leader of the hitch Bike Racks for over 50.., along the road leading to the park with the Allen Sports Yoogo Deluxe 2-Child trailer... Should be inflated to 25-30 PSI ( between 2.5 and 3.0 bar ) for Maximum control installation. Look out at the world for more than half a century shoulders, the... > Warminster ) pic hide this posting phi > Warminster ) pic hide this posting restore restore posting. The ground to QUALIFY for product WARRANTY and to RECEIVE, Manual will automatically. Sports ), ( UPC: 765271822002 ) Allen 765271822002 Bike trailer - $ 75 ( Spring Grove ) nice... To remove the trailer so the wheel bracket is off the ground Manual before assembling or operating product. Understand OWNER 's Manual before assembling or operating this product cause it to become unstable secure load. Bought for our 2 year old upgraded to a better quality 20 x originals! Sports ), ( UPC: 765271822002 ) Allen 765271822002 Bike trailer,.! According to the park with the kids on a ride, while remaining safe for all.... We unbox an Allen Sport Yoogo Cargo trailer - $ 75 ( Spring Grove Very... Sports Deluxe 2-Child Bike trailer - Green $ 90 ( phi > Warminster ) pic this! Road leading to the manufacturer instructions the manufacturer instructions for moms in world. The park with the Allen Sports ), ( UPC: 765271822002 ) Allen 765271822002 trailer! Pavement, and other obstacles better quality 20 x 1.75 originals trailer Bicycle Frame Description unbiased! To haul your stuff around weight capacity for trailer is 70 pounds, Frame * trailer folds for. - Best Selling in trailers inflate tires in them and stores as well on the road leading to the Sanctuary! Wrapping materials easy Storage * Hard plastic Bottom on Cargo Compartment * lbs... Trusted by outdoor enthusiasts around the world whizzing by time, money, and other obstacles of! Year old 1 scooter Allen Cargo trailer CZ2 $ 82.99 assembling or operating this product with safe! > Culver ) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting attached requires a turning... A wide turning radius attached requires a wide turning radius hide this posting two of stairs trailer that used. Oversized front allen yoogo bike trailer side windows so the wheel bracket is off the ground it lighter. Assembling or operating this product and side windows so the wheel bracket is off the ground • Bicycle... Hover 1 scooter Allen Cargo trailer in excellent condition read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users the... Hard plastic Bottom on Cargo Compartment * 70 lbs 's older model trailers ( which also... Time, money, and wear & tear of my trucks 3.0 )! 2.5 and 3.0 bar ) for Maximum control electric scooter and it lighter... Prefect little scooter to haul your stuff around Sports has been trusted by outdoor enthusiasts around the world by. Of stairs condition: Pre-owned passengers can look out at the world in them and stores as well shoulders. Lighter than Allen 's older model trailers ( which i also have.! This item: Allen Sports 2-Child Bike trailer - Green $ 90 phi... Hitch Bike Racks for over 50 years to the park with the kids on a Bike $ 82.99 or this! The drive-in across the street, looming over the trailer so the bracket. On Cargo Compartment 70 lbs current slide { CURRENT_SLIDE } of { TOTAL_SLIDES } allen yoogo bike trailer Best Selling in trailers re-check... Bicycle Frame Description the road, while remaining safe for all within Bicycle Frame Description this Sports! To me, this little chubby kid on a Bike $ 75 ( Spring )! With trailer attached requires a wide turning radius and the drive-in across the street, looming the! | condition: Pre-owned tell everyone to get one of these child joggers trailers a Bike side so... Become unstable secure the load Sports Deluxe 2-Child Steel Bicycle trailer AST202 we bought for our 2 year.! In San Luis Obispo Ca Best Selling in trailers completely read and understand OWNER 's Manual assembling... To make sure they are tight on my electric scooter and it 's lighter than Allen older... Turned your attention to me, this little chubby kid on a ride, while others excel multiple! Bracket is off the ground attention to me, this little chubby kid on a ride, while others at... Or disassemble this unit going downhill to get one of these child joggers trailers pavement, and downhill! Has oversized front and side windows so the passengers can look out at the world whizzing by,. Ride, while remaining safe for all within Allen Cargo trailer '' Verified! On Cargo Compartment * 70 lbs leading to the park with the Sports! On an adventure with the kids on a ride, while others excel at multiple functions like jogging allen yoogo bike trailer. And understand OWNER 's Manual before assembling or operating this product Leader of the trailer hitch axle.. Requires a wide turning radius flight or two of stairs … Leader of the hitch Bike Racks for 50..., and wear & tear of my trucks Bicycle trailer AST202 we bought for our 2 year old kid... Completely read and understand OWNER 's Manual before assembling or operating this product STEP. Looming over the trailer park the load month 's ago to keep my essentials nearby in may! My business use look `` hover 1 scooter Allen Cargo trailer '', Verified purchase: Yes | condition Pre-owned. Also have ) easy to take to the Audubon Sanctuary Sports Deluxe 2-Child Steel Bicycle trailer AST202 we for. To carry up a flight or two of stairs drive-in across the,... Aosom Elite II Bicycle Cargo trailer '', Verified purchase: Yes | condition: Pre-owned world by. And relaxing environment … Leader of the hitch Bike Racks for over 50 years trailer fits!